Intersting Baby Facts – Strange But True! – Babies-Toddler
Intersting Baby Facts – Strange But True!
* A baby is born every seven seconds.
* Babies are born with very poor vision but can recognize their mothers almost right away.
* Babies are always born with blue eyes, within a few moments of delivery their eye color can change.
* Babies are born with swimming abilities and can naturally hold their breath. However, they shortly lose this instinct.
* Newborns usually double their weight by six months.
* Playing classical music will increase a baby??s intelligence.
* Reading to your child at ANY age will increase their knowledge.
* Babies and toddlers are, pound for pound, stronger than oxen. This is especially true of their legs.
* Babies are born without kneecaps.
The human body is a fascinating study to subject. You may be surprised by the following facts.
* Women blink twice as many times as men do.
* Eyes are the most active muscles in the whole body.
* There are about 550 hairs in the eyebrow.
* The life span of a tastebud is 10 days.
* Humans have almost 10,000 taste buds.
* The colder the room you sleep in, the more likely that you will have a bad dream.
* The human body is better suited for two four-hour sleep cycles than one eight-hour one.
* The jawbone is the hardest bone in the human body.
* It??s impossible to sneeze with your eyes open.
* You share your birthday with at least 9 million other people in the world…. talk about a lot of celebrating.
* The name Wendy was made up for the book ??Peter Pan??.
Allli Ross is the webmaster at the – Where you can explore over 6,000 baby names and their meanings.
Sub-categories include Disney ,J.R. Tolkien names, Fantasy and Folklore names, and many names from the literary classics. Read articles ranging from parenting and family to home and gardening. Be sure to say hi to GranMamma!
Families Online Magazine -Parenting advice and family fun resource. Expert
parenting advice for babes to teens from doctors, teachers,
psychologists, nutritionists, Special Need Children and Child
Development Specialists and a Nanny. Family Fun includes crafts,
games, party ideas and family vacation travel. Families Online
Magazine also provides answers to those important questions, What’s
for dinner and Are We There yet?
Latest posts by Administrator (see all)
- Spring Safety Tips for Pets - February 18, 2017
- Irish Blessingsand St. Pat’s Day Crafts and Recipes - February 15, 2017
- Green Crafts for St. Patrick’s Day - February 13, 2017