Documentary: America the Beautiful 3: The Sexualization of Our Youth Airs In the Fall
Award-winning filmmaker Darryl Roberts, “America the Beautiful 3: The Sexualization of Our Youth” will premier this fall across the United States. the documentary is about the effects of our culture’s preoccupation with sex .
America the Beautiful 3: The Sexualization of Our Youth,” report s the sex is adversely affecting our culture, leading to a public health crisis and even worse, the escalation of violence against women and children.
- How the Internet has made pornography affordable, accessible and anonymous
- How body image ideals and being “perfect” is shaped by the media
- The toddler pageant circuit
- One teenager’s campaign aimed at Abercrombie & Fitch, and the surprising outcome of her efforts
- Aspiring actresses/models and what they will do to be famous
- How addiction to porn is changing expectations of sex for young men
- The mixed messages of safe sex versus abstinence
- Rape on college campuses: how universities have been ignoring the epidemic
- One in five women have been sexually assaulted, yet often little is done about it.
“America the Beautiful 3” premieres in cities across the country and includes local and national outreach campaigns in collaboration with public advocacy groups, universities and health organizations. A Q&A with Roberts and Costin or fellow clinical directors Keesha Broome and Anna Kowalski, will follow each screening:
Washington DC ~ September 30
New York, NY ~ October 10
Los Angeles, CA ~ October 19
Dallas, TX ~ October 20
Houston, TX ~ October 22
East Lansing, MI ~ October 27
Chicago, IL ~ October 28
San Francisco, CA ~ November 3
Portland, OR ~ November 4
Seattle, WA ~ November 6
Boston, MA ~ November 10
Philadelphia, PA ~ November 12
Atlanta, GA ~ November 17
Miami, FL ~ November 19
To view the multimedia assets associated with this release, please click http://www.multivu.com/players/English/7308551-monte-nido-america-the-beautiful-3-sexualization-youth-darryl-roberts-exposes-obsession/
Ms. Jensen is a leading advocate for families and children and was the founder and president of ACES, The Association for Children for Enforcement of Support.
Latest posts by Geraldine Jensen (see all)
- Book Review: Confessions of a Domestic Failure – Very Funny! - August 19, 2017
- How to Stop Feeling Regret or Resentment from the Past - August 18, 2017
- Apps and Tools for Teaching Children About Money - August 17, 2017