Kids Make a Bird Feeder with a Pinecone, Peanut Butter and Bird Seed
KIDS MAKE A BIRD FEEDER
From the Kids Craft Club
No tools required! Feed our hungry winter bird friends with this easy to make bird feeder. A great way to teach kids about wildlife and responsibility
You will need:
1. Tie a string tightly around the top of a pine cone.
2. Spread peanut butter over pine cones. Make sure to press it in to all the
3. Roll the peanut butter pine cones in a bowl of bird seed. Gently shake off the
4. Hang from tree
Authors of the Craft Club:
Sue Sandar, was born and raised in England where she lived for 11 years
before moving to British Columbia , Canada where she now makes her home. Her
home is a busy place which includes her husband, 3 teenagers, 3 cats and a
dog. She has taught many children how to enjoy making different crafts.
Besides her love for crafts, she also writes childrens books.
Jaki Ryan, was born in Boston and resides in Arizona with her husband and three children. In addition to creating crafts, she is currently writing several picture books and non-fiction articles for children’s magazines.
Greta Jenkins lives in Michigan she developed her kids crafts while teaching pre-school.
Ms. Jensen is a leading advocate for families and children and was the founder and president of ACES, The Association for Children for Enforcement of Support.
Latest posts by Geraldine Jensen (see all)
- Book Review: Confessions of a Domestic Failure – Very Funny! - August 19, 2017
- How to Stop Feeling Regret or Resentment from the Past - August 18, 2017
- Apps and Tools for Teaching Children About Money - August 17, 2017