Chessy Potato Recipe – Easy and Good!
1 (2 pound) package frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
1 (8 ounce) package cubed processed cheese food ( part skim milk cheese)
2 cups half-and-half *
1/2 cup butter
Healthy food tips:
*use whole milk or skim milk to make this recipes lower in fat
*add 1 cup peas or broccoli or other veggie
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Place frozen potatoes in a 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
3. In a saucepan on the stovetop or in microwave on low,
melt together cheese and butter or margarine. When melted,
blend in the cream. Pour mixture over frozen potatoes, and
cover pan with foil.
4. Bake for 1 hour. Remove foil, and bake 15 minutes more.
Ms. Jensen is a leading advocate for families and children and was the founder and president of ACES, The Association for Children for Enforcement of Support.
Latest posts by Geraldine Jensen (see all)
- How to Protect Children from a Bully - August 21, 2017
- Book Review: Confessions of a Domestic Failure – Very Funny! - August 19, 2017
- How to Stop Feeling Regret or Resentment from the Past - August 18, 2017