Children’s Book Review: Learn to Handle Bullies and Peer Pressure
While bullying of children is a recognized issue, peer pressure and bullying actually affect both children and adults,
In “The Boy Who Grew Up to RULE® the World,” shares 4 proven principles that both young people and adults may use, to rise above peer pressure, and claim the power to “RULE®” – and lead – their own lives:
* R – Respect others and the differences they have experienced in life.
* U – Understand that others are more similar to us in the ways that count.
* L – Love yourself first, because you matter.
* E – Enjoy every moment that life has to offer.
The book follows a boy as he faces a host of hardships – to overcome learning disabilities, bullying and peer pressure – not only to survive, but to thrive.
Ultimately, it is a success story that inspires and teaches people of all ages the truth about who they really are, and the value they bring to the world – regardless of what anyone has ever told them or done to them – as it also shares simple steps to prevail.
“The Boy who grew up to RULE® the World & how You can, too” is available at Amazon.com and other outlets.
Ms. Jensen is a leading advocate for families and children and was the founder and president of ACES, The Association for Children for Enforcement of Support.
Latest posts by Geraldine Jensen (see all)
- How to Stop Feeling Regret or Resentment from the Past - August 18, 2017
- Best Brain Nutrients – What to Eat - August 14, 2017
- Recall Due to Contamination Leader Brand Liquid Multivitamin Supplement for Infants and Toddlers - August 13, 2017