Ten Signs Its Time to Clean Your House
Funny Stuff by Cheryl Moeller – Ten Signs Its Time to Clean Your House
1. You hear your husband’s muffled voice but haven’t been able to spot him for 3 days.
2. The Orkin Man asks if he can spray you and your husband.
3. The clothes you left in the dryer are back in style — just in time for your 20-year
4. The expiration date on the milk carton coincides with the Apollo 11 moon
5. Mistaking your home for a nearby landfill, Waste Management trucks begin unloading in your driveway.
6. Archeologists at the local university ask if they can excavate your livingroom.
7. The dishes in the sink are growing stalactites and stalagmites.
8. The frozen meat in the freezer is from the last Ice Age.
9. You find a large sum of cash under the couch cushions — and it’s all Revolutionary War
10. You finally found your children’s homework — and your children.
Please Make Comments and Share It Below
So who is so funny that she is causing laughter in audiences everywhere?
Cheryl Moeller cranks up the spin cycle on her washing machine and life to help parents cope with too much laundry, raising preschoolers (on 12 hours of sleep per year), surviving teenagers, pleasing relatives, understanding spouses, and the 1,000 other challenges. She uses her over-the-counter humor to make parents laugh until it feels better.
Cheryl is a sister, a wife, a mother, a daughter, a niece, an aunt, a granddaughter, a friend, a volunteer... well you get the idea. Let.s just say she.s a lot like you and has decided the best way for us all to cope is to laugh (don't try to inhale at the same time, it only makes matters worse).
Cheryl is a wiife to Robert for 28 years. Mother to Duke, Missy, Pooka, Skippy, Megs and Kenzie. One dog - Katie. One fish - Skyler. Two gerbils - Hannah and Lily. Cheryl cranks up the spin cycle on her dryer and life to help parents cope with too much laundry, raising preschoolers (on 12 hours of sleep per year), surviving teenagers, pleasing relatives, understanding spouses, and the thousand other challenges. Read more of Cheryl's humor at www.momlaughs.blogspot.com
Latest posts by Cheryl Moeller (see all)
- Humor: Fifteen Things You’ll Find at the Bottom of Mom’s Diaper Bag - August 1, 2017
- Humor: Nine Things Not to Say in a Graduation Card - April 22, 2017
- Humor: Goldfish Lessons - February 14, 2017