Which Card are You Going to Pick out for Dad on Father’s Day?
By Cheryl Moeller – Family Funny Stuff –
– 1. Dear Dad, This is not a plea for my allowance, it’s a plea for a stimulus package to restart my economy. Happy Father’s Day.
– 2. Dear Dad, I love you more than a hippo or coyote. Happy Father’s Day.
– 3. Dear Dad, I hope for Father’s Day you can get rid of all the warts on your elbow. Happy Father’s Day.
– 4. Dear Dad, how come whenever you make dinner a car with a lit up sign on its roof pulls into our driveway? Happy Father’s Day.
>5. Dear Dad, don’t ever say that meatballs are little meatloaves, that hurts mommy’s feelings. It hurts her feelings. Happy Father’s Day.
6. Dear Dad, thanks for being more useful than a weather vane (your hair does look like a rooster in the morning) Happy Father’s Day.
7. Dear Dad, can we get another lizard now that mine is missing somewhere inside our house? Happy Father’s Day.
8. Dear Dad, how come you remember to say, “Let me ask my wife,” only at certain times? Happy Father’s Day.
9. Dear Dad, my uncle told me that your father was an electrician and you were first his first shock. Is that true? Happy Father’s Day.
10. Dear Dad, do you love the remote more than me? Its okay I love eating paper that much too. Happy Father’s Day
11. Dear Dad, I would still pick you even though I don’t have other choices. Happy Father’s Day
12. Dear Dad, If you were a comic book hero you’d be The Incredible Hulk. I love your purple pants that are too short for you and how you turn really green when you change the baby’s diapers. Happy Father’s Day
Ms. Jensen is a leading advocate for families and children and was the founder and president of ACES, The Association for Children for Enforcement of Support.
Latest posts by Geraldine Jensen (see all)
- How to Protect Children from a Bully - August 21, 2017
- Book Review: Confessions of a Domestic Failure – Very Funny! - August 19, 2017
- How to Stop Feeling Regret or Resentment from the Past - August 18, 2017