Family Fun Ideas for Hanukkah Kid Crafts
SOME FUN IDEAS FOR HANUKKAH
Here are a few activities you might want to try with your kids for Hanukkah:
Make a menorah out of construction paper, using foil for the flames. It can stay in your window for the whole holiday.
- Play pin the flame on the candle with a cardboard menorah and paper candles
- Bake sugar cookies using Hanukkah cookie cutters and decorate with blue and white sprinkles
- Create a Family Hanukkah scrapbook. Photos always make great memories. There are lots of terrific stickers you can use for decorations, but markers and crayons are fun, too.
- If Hanukkah occurs during the school year, talk to your child’s teachers about doing a presentation in the classroom. You can make latkes, or just keep it simple and read a book and teach the kids how to play dreidel.
Ms. Jensen is a leading advocate for families and children and was the founder and president of ACES, The Association for Children for Enforcement of Support.
Latest posts by Geraldine Jensen (see all)
- Best Brain Nutrients – What to Eat - August 14, 2017
- Recall Due to Contamination Leader Brand Liquid Multivitamin Supplement for Infants and Toddlers - August 13, 2017
- 20 Fun and Frugal Date Night Ideas - August 12, 2017