Halloween Decorations and Halloween Jokes
More Halloween Jokes, Poems, Stories and Songs
Here are some easy decorating ideas:
1) Put miniature pumpkins and gourds in a large bowl or vase as a centerpiece or accent.
2) Casually scatter (that’s decorating jargon for very carefully arrange but don’t make it look like you did) small pie pumpkins, miniature pumpkins and gourds, and fall leaves on a mantle or table for a festive look.
3) Use a pumpkin as a vase for a fall flower arrangement. Use a smaller bowl or vase inside or just put them in the pumpkin depending how long you want the flowers to last. Be sure to scale your arrangement to the size of the pumpkin. In other words, for a big pumpkin, use lots of flowers with long stems and big blooms.
4) Drape spider webbing around a mirror and stick small spiders or bats in it. (And if you have the secret to actually make the webbing stay and separate right, let me know.)
5) Get an inexpensive fog machine and liquid to really set a scary scene. But beware … the fog will trip off your fire alarms if you use it inside.
Latest posts by Sue Miller (see all)
- United ThroughReading 40 Million Stories for Military Family Kids Campaign - June 13, 2017
- Ideas for Halloween Treats With No Sugar - September 25, 2016
- Halloween Jokes– Skeleton Jokes and Vampire Jokes from Families Online Magazine - September 11, 2016