Kids Winter Fashion Trends 2014
Winter Clothes Fashion Trends for Children
- Sweaters Keeping warm wearing winter tones makes the sweater perfect for layering and warmth, without compromising the rugged demands of the outdoors.
- The Faux Fur Vest is stylish for the holidays. Suited for those chilly winter evenings, faux fur vest is the perfect addition to any winter look.
Mixed patterns like camo and madras in outerwear and winter-ready bottoms to make the ultimate layering collection for girls and boys alike.
- The Puffer Jacket is the preferred outerwear piece for every stylish kid. These jackets make the perfect anecdote to a mild winter day. Great for shopping, sight-seeing or good ol’ fashioned snow ball fights. This is the ultimate winter staple, combining utility and style.
Source: Ruum Fashions
Ms. Jensen is a leading advocate for families and children and was the founder and president of ACES, The Association for Children for Enforcement of Support.
Latest posts by Geraldine Jensen (see all)
- How to Stop Feeling Regret or Resentment from the Past - August 18, 2017
- 40Fun Things To Do at a Tween Sleepover Party - August 17, 2017
- Best Brain Nutrients – What to Eat - August 14, 2017