Kids Craft: Christmas Tree Centerpiece
KIDS CHRISTMAS CRAFTS: CHRISTMAS TREE CENTERPIECE
Easy kids craft – pre-school to school age
You will need:
1 Sheet of green construction paper (per tree)
Accents: buttons, stickers, gem stones, sequins, glitter
1. Cut a half circle from sheet of green paper.
2. Fold into a cone shape. Glue together.
3. Wrap chenille stems around cone to create garland.
4. Glue on accents as desired.
More Fun Kids Christmas Crafts
|Crafts Homepage||Holiday Wreath|
Ms. Jensen is a leading advocate for families and children and was the founder and president of ACES, The Association for Children for Enforcement of Support.
Latest posts by Geraldine Jensen (see all)
- Best Brain Nutrients – What to Eat - August 14, 2017
- Recall Due to Contamination Leader Brand Liquid Multivitamin Supplement for Infants and Toddlers - August 13, 2017
- 20 Fun and Frugal Date Night Ideas - August 12, 2017