You will need pumpkin seeds, a cookie sheet, aluminum foil, cooking oil,
salt, a mixing bowl, a teaspoon, and a spatula or tablespoon.
1. Wash the seeds in lukewarm water.
2. Fill a bowl with water. Soak the seeds for 1 hour.
3. Spread the seeds on a piece of foil to dry. Let them dry for 1 or 2
4. Put the seeds in a bowl. Add 1 1/2 teaspoons of cooking oil. Stir the
seeds and oil.
5. Spread the seeds out on a cookie sheet. lightly salt them.
6. Bake the seeds at 300 for 30 minutes. (Ask an adult to turn the seeds
every 5 minutes with the spatula or spoon.)
7. let the seeds cool completely before you munch em