1. Cut one section of cardboard egg carton to be used for the hat.
2. Paint hat black. Let dry. Set side.
3. Mix soap and water together in a large bowl.
4. Beat with an electric mixer until thick and doughy.
5. Shape the soap into two balls, one larger than the other for the body.
6. Push a toothpick half way down through the middle of the larger ball.
7. Stack the smaller ball on top pushing together until the small ball sits nicely on top.
8. Place hat on top of head.
9. Add twig arms, cloves for eyes, buttons and a felt or fabric scarf. With beads or tinypebbles, press into the snow to form a mouth. For a carrot nose, insert a piece of anactual carrot or orange play dough in the shape of a carrot.
10. Once the soap dries, it will turn bright snowy white.