1. Cut one section of cardboard egg carton to be used for
2. Paint hat black. Let dry. Set side.
3. Mix soap and water
together in a large bowl.
4. Beat with an electric mixer until thick and doughy.
5. Shape the soap into two balls, one larger than the other for the
6. Push a toothpick half way down through the middle of the larger ball.
7. Stack the smaller ball on top pushing together until the small ball sits
nicely on top.
8. Place hat on top of head.
9. Add twig arms, cloves
for eyes, buttons and a felt or fabric scarf. With beads or tinypebbles, press into the
snow to form a mouth. For a carrot nose, insert a piece of anactual carrot or orange play
dough in the shape of a carrot.
10. Once the soap dries, it will turn bright