Help Prevent Premature Aging With Nutrition-Science
Aging occurs when the body's cells die at faster rates than new cells are generated. People age prematurely because inadequate nutrition resulting from poor diet stimulates cellular destruction and increases the potential for obesity, diabetes
, cancer and other chronic diseases.
With improper diet, the body produces vast quantities of highly reactive oxygen molecules, known as free radicals. Free radicals attack healthy cells and accelerate the aging process. This occurs especially when we eat high-fat foods.. but also occurs when we are exposed to environmental pollutants, such as pesticides and ultraviolet radiation...or consume too many calories in the diet.
Simple Steps to Help Prevent Premature Aging:
1. Take a high-potency
MULTIVITAMIN/MINERAL SUPPLEMENT DAILY... to provide valuable nutritional protection against free radicals and help eliminate toxins.
2. Eat Plenty of BERRIES . . . Strawberries, raspberries and blueberries..as well as grapes and cherries all contain valuable phytonutrients called flavonoids, which have potent antioxidant activity that can fight heart disease. The naturally-occurring Ellagic Acid from these berries, also promote excretion of carcinogenic chemicals.
3. Drink GREEN TEA . . . Green tea comes from the leaves of Camellia sinensis, the same plant used to make black tea....but it has more of the potent antioxidants called polyphenols than black tea.
Green Tea helps protect the liver and fight cancer. One recent study examined Japanese women with breast cancer. Increased green tea consumption was associated with a decreased risk of lymph node metastasis. Researches also found that when women with breast cancer drank five cups of green tea a day, they were more likely to be in remission six months later.
Green tea also has been shown to reduce cholesterol levels, fight tooth decay and aid in weight loss.
Drink two or more cups of green tea daily or take at least 1,500 mg daily of Green tea extract in capsule or tablet form.
4. Reduce Dairy Food Intake...No more than 3 - 4 servings of dairy per week.
Milk, cheese and other dairy foods contain Casein, one of the most common food allergens. It can deplete immune cells. Milk also contains xanthine oxidase, an enzyme that may increase plague buildup in the arteries.
Adults don't need dairy to get adequate Calcium. Increase daily intake of Calcium-enriched foods, such as juice and soy, rice and almond milk. Broccoli, collard greens, sardines and canned salmon also are rich in Calcium.
5. Supplement with
FISH OIL PRIMROSE OIL AND FLAXSEED OIL . . . These oils contain essential fatty acids...fish oil is a source of eicosapentanoic acid (EPA) and docosahexanoic acid (DHA)...evening primrose oil is a source of GLA. These beneficial fatty acids are involved in proper functioning of the brain and immune system. They also reduce the risk of heart disease and cancer...and help relieve pain and inflamation.
Take 3,000 mg to 5,000 mg of fish oil and 1,000 mg of evening primrose oil daily. If you are on blood-thinning medications such as warfarin (Coumadin), check with your doctor first. Vegetarians can substitute Flaxseed oil for fish oil, if so desired.
6. Increase GARLIC Intake . . . Garlic contains allicin, a sulfur compound that builds immunity and prevents infections. It reduces risk of colon, esophageal and stomach cancers. One study of 41,000 American women found that one or more servings of garlic a week decreased colon cancer risk by 35%. It also lowers cholesterol and has valuable blood pressure-lowering effects.
One-half to one whole raw clove daily (cooking reduces its benefits), or an odor-free Garlic supplement with 4,000 micrograms (mcg) to 5,000 mcg of allicin.
7. Supplement with SPIRULINA 2,000 mg to 3,000 mg per day . . . Spirulina is a nutritive blue-green algae that grows in warm waters around the world including Africa, Central America and Hawaii. It has become a staple for knowledgeable health practitioners because it contains all the essential amino acids in a highly absorbable form and is a rich source of protein. It also contains carotenoids, fat-soluble pigments that act as antioxidants . . . gamma-linoleic acid (GLA), an essential fatty acid . . . chlorophyll, a pigment that has potent antioxidant and anti-cancer properties...and phytocyanins, which stimulate red blood cell production. Several studies have shown that spirulina improves immune system activity. Spirulina also has been shown to have antiviral effects and a mild cholesterol-reducing benefit.
Recommended Daily Vitamin Power Nutritional Supplement Regimen For Optimal General Health, With Specific Emphasis On Helping Prevent Premature Aging . . .
Ssynergistic super multi vitamin, mineral, antioxidant & phyto-nutrient formula
OPTI-BERRY ESSENCE: nutritive berry blend, high-concentrate extract formula
GREEN TEA CAPSULES
SUPER EVENING PRIMROSE OILd)
SPIRULINA : Hawaiian cultivated Blue-Green Algae provides ultra-rich phytonutrients, amino acids and trace minerals