Snowball – Christmas Candy Kids Can Help Make
Snowball Christmas Candy You Can Make
You will need:
1 12 oz. white chocolate chips
1 ½ cup walnuts or peanuts, chopped
1/2 cup dates, chopped
16 cherries, cut in half
1. Cover a cookie sheet with wax paper.
2. Melt chips in microwave for 1 minute. Continue in 20 second intervals until melted.
Stir until smooth.
3. Stir nuts, dates, and cherries into melted chips.
4. Shape into ball, place half cherry in center of each, to form snowball
5. Roll in Coconut and then place on cookie sheet
6. Allow to set in refrigerator.
Variations: Tint the white chocolate with food coloring for a confetti effect.
Ms. Jensen is a leading advocate for families and children and was the founder and president of ACES, The Association for Children for Enforcement of Support.
Latest posts by Geraldine Jensen (see all)
- Book Review: Confessions of a Domestic Failure – Very Funny! - August 19, 2017
- How to Stop Feeling Regret or Resentment from the Past - August 18, 2017
- Apps and Tools for Teaching Children About Money - August 17, 2017