Kids Make a Snowflake – Lasts All Year Long
MAKE A SNOWFLAKE – KIDS EXPERIMENT WINTER WONDERLAND
Celebrate the winter season by making six-sided snowflakes that will sparkle all year and never melt! Family Fun activity!
You will need:
2 . White pipe cleaner
3. Borax (available at grocery
5. Boiling water
6. String, about 6″
7. Food coloring
1. Fill the jar with boiling water. (adult supervision is required)
2. Add borax to water one tablespoon at a time to dissolve. Slowly stir
3. Add a small drop of blue food coloring, if
4. Cut a pipe
5. Twist pipe
6. Tie a piece of string to the tip of
You will begin to see crystals grow on your snowflake. Hang in a sunny window and continueto enjoy winter in a bottle!
More Winter Fun Activities and Crafts
Winter Fun! Arts and Crafts
|Winter Songs||Snowflake Stick-ons|
Ms. Jensen is a leading advocate for families and children and was the founder and president of ACES, The Association for Children for Enforcement of Support.
Latest posts by Geraldine Jensen (see all)
- How to Protect Children from a Bully - August 21, 2017
- Book Review: Confessions of a Domestic Failure – Very Funny! - August 19, 2017
- How to Stop Feeling Regret or Resentment from the Past - August 18, 2017