10 Gifts Mom Wants for Christmas….
By Cherly Moeller – Family Funny Stuff –
1. What mom wants for Christmas? Christmas breakfast tea served on a real silver tray. Brilliant.
What mom really gets… A sryupy Styrofoam plate from McDonald’s thrown at the back of her head from her crying one year old. .
2. What mom wants for Christmas? Month long spa candlelight massage and jaccuzzi. Splendid.
3. What mom wants for Christmas? Sitting around doing nothing. Unscheduled.
What mom really gets… Free time… She can dream, can’t she?
4. What mom wants for Christmas? Extra large gift certificate to a mom bookstore and leisurely weeks to read. Bookworm.
What mom really gets… All pre-owned books with 3-d popups that either moo, boo, or coo.
5. What mom wants for Christmas? A chick flick DVD. Classic English literature come to life. Pride and Prejudice.
What mom really gets… 55 seasons of the Deadliest Catch.
6. What mom wants for Christmas? A 14 carat diamond necklace. Sparkly.
What mom really gets… 14 carrots compliments of Winn Dixie.
7. What mom wants for Christmas? LED lights so Christmas decorations can be environmentally friendly. Going Green.
What mom really gets… Blinking lights from the tow truck that is hauling her stalled car to the garage.
8. What mom wants for Christmas? A hand bell choir musical rendition of the Little Drummer Boy. Pa rum pum pum pum.
What mom really gets… Three sons beating incessantly on three drums given to them by their diabolical aunts and uncles.
9. What mom wants for Christmas? 10,000 festive lights in the backyard on trees large and small.Twinkly.
What mom really gets… One used birthday candle left in the utility drawer encrusted with dog hair and molded bread crumbs.
What mama wants; mama don’t get. But, mom is still sending her letter to Santa.
Cheryl Moeller cranks up the spin cycle on her washing machine and life to help parents cope with too much laundry, raising preschoolers (on 12 hours of sleep per year), surviving teenagers, pleasing relatives, understanding spouses, and the 1,000 other challenges. She uses her over-the-counter humor to make parents laugh until it feels better.
Cheryl is a sister, a wife, a mother, a daughter, a niece, an aunt, a granddaughter, a friend, a volunteer... well you get the idea. Let.s just say she.s a lot like you and has decided the best way for us all to cope is to laugh (don't try to inhale at the same time, it only makes matters worse).
Cheryl is a wiife to Robert for 28 years. Mother to Duke, Missy, Pooka, Skippy, Megs and Kenzie. One dog - Katie. One fish - Skyler. Two gerbils - Hannah and Lily. Cheryl cranks up the spin cycle on her dryer and life to help parents cope with too much laundry, raising preschoolers (on 12 hours of sleep per year), surviving teenagers, pleasing relatives, understanding spouses, and the thousand other challenges. Read more of Cheryl's humor at www.momlaughs.blogspot.com
Latest posts by Cheryl Moeller (see all)
- Humor: Nine Things Not to Say in a Graduation Card - April 11, 2019
- 10 Gifts Mom Wants for Christmas…. - November 22, 2018
- 30th Anniversary of Being a Mom with Autumn Fading - September 24, 2018