Intersting Baby Facts – Strange But True!
Interesting Baby Facts – Strange But True!
Everything you need to know about newborns that you were never told.
- A baby is born every seven seconds.
- Babies are born with very poor vision but can recognize their mothers almost right away.
- Babies are always born with blue eyes, within a few moments of delivery their eye color can change.
- Babies are born with swimming abilities and can naturally hold their breath. However, they shortly lose this instinct.
- Newborns usually double their weight by six months.
- Playing classical music will increase a baby’s intelligence.
- Reading to your child at ANY age will increase their knowledge.
- Babies and toddlers are pound for pound, stronger than oxen. This is especially true of their legs.
- Babies are born without kneecaps.
- The human body is a fascinating study to subject. You may be surprised by the following facts.
- Women blink twice as many times as men do.
- Eyes are the most active muscles in the whole body.
- There are about 550 hairs in the eyebrow.
- The lifespan of a taste bud is 10 days.
- Humans have almost 10,000 taste buds.
- The colder the room you sleep in, the more likely that you will have a bad dream.
- The human body is better suited for two four-hour sleep cycles than one eight-hour one.
- The jawbone is the hardest bone in the human body.
- It’s impossible to sneeze with your eyes open.
- You share your birthday with at least 9 million other people in the world…. talk about a lot of celebrating.
- *The name Wendy was made up for the book Peter Pan.
Families Online Magazine -Parenting advice and family fun resource. Expert
parenting advice for babes to teens from doctors, teachers,
psychologists, nutritionists, Special Need Children and Child
Development Specialists and a Nanny. Family Fun includes crafts,
games, party ideas and family vacation travel. Families Online
Magazine also provides answers to those important questions, What’s
for dinner and Are We There yet?