Birthday Present Ideas for 13 – 17 Year Old Girls
Gifts 13-17 year olds are sure to love! –
- A gift basket with things from her favorite band
- A new stereo or iHome if she has an iPod.
- $50 gift cards to her favorite store or to the mall,
- Books from her favorite series if she likes to read.
- If there’s a movie coming out that she really likes, you could get her tickets for her and a couple of friends.
- if she wears makeup or nail polish you could get her that.
- You could get her a bunch of clothes from her favorite store.
- Beats from Dr. Dre.
- You could get her a new bed comforter and sheets and stuff in her favorite color, or band, or pattern or something.
- Fossil or coach wallets. Fill the wallet with gift cards from different places–a clothing store, an itunes gift card for buying music online, an amazon gift certificate (print it out and fold it into the wallet), etc. Add some favorite pictures if there is a place for pics in the wallet. Throw in some spare change into the change compartment. She’ll have a ball!
- Old Navy Gift Certificate,
- cell phone with wireless capability
- day at the spa for a pedicure and manicure.
- MP3 player with lots of memory capacity
- Bluetooth speakers
- ebook device which will allow her to download and read books on the way to school or during long car journeys.
- Fashion Gift Certificate
- Magazine Subscription any interest or hobby from fashion, celebrity gossip, music, horseback riding or extreme sports
- Sporting Event or Concert Tickets:
Please tell us what you think is a good birthday gift for a teenage girl
https://www.familiesonlinemagazine.com/13-bday/https://imgsub.familiesonlinemagazine.com/uploads/2015/02/birthday-cake.jpghttps://imgsub.familiesonlinemagazine.com/uploads/2015/02/birthday-cake-150x150.jpgTeensBirthdays,Parenting,Teens and ‘TweensGifts 13-17 year olds are sure to love! - A gift basket with things from her favorite band A new stereo or iHome if she has an iPod. $50 gift cards to her favorite store or to the mall, Books from her favorite...Greta JenkinsGreta Jenkins[email protected]AuthorGreta Jenkins is an author, mom, nurse and a community volunteer. She is the author of various articles about home and family life and has been featured in various parenting magazines and newspapers.Families Online Magazine
Greta Jenkins is an author, mom, nurse and a community volunteer. She is the author of various articles about home and family life and has been featured in various parenting magazines and newspapers.