20 Fun and Frugal Date Night Ideas
No matter it it’s a First Date Or Your 100th – these date night ideas are fun and frugal and are sure to please.
- Visit local sites of interest, check you cities web site, pretend to be a tourist, look at your state tourism website for ideas
- Get dressed up go out to dinner and dancing (a love tradition that still works).
- Go to the zoo, hold hands while strolling.
- Go to the book store, find favorite books to share with each other.
- Driving Ranges are great fun for golfer and those just “learning”
- Take drive in the country, stop at small local resturant, visit the shops in a small town.
- Tour a food factory or winery.
- Go for a walk in the park ( even in the snow), warm up over hot Chocolate.
- Go sledding or ice skating – roller blading, rock climbing, etc.
- Visit the museum in search of erotic art.
- Take a short train trip , overnight is even better.
- Browse local art galleries, craft or pottery shops, stop for an expresso or tea
- People watch together at the mall, and/or mall walking is good exercise and fun too.
- Go swimming indoor at the local YMCA ( nice treat in the winter) or at a local beach in the summer.
- Chocolate syrup, bananas, strawberry syrup, ice cream – build a banana split eat while watching home videos.
- Have picnic in the park in the snow- cook hot dogs and smores, build a snowman and have snow ball fight.
- Play air hockey and video games together.
- Visit a botanical garden search for exotic plants.
- Go to a Carnival try to win each other prizes, hold hands while riding the Merry-Go-Round
- Old Favorite: rent a romnatic movie eat popcorn and candy. Make your partner a Movie Gift Basket
https://www.familiesonlinemagazine.com/20-fun-frugal-date-night-ideas/https://www.familiesonlinemagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/couple99.jpghttps://www.familiesonlinemagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/couple99-150x150.jpgCouples - RelationshipsDate Night Ideas,frugalNo matter it it’s a First Date Or Your 100th - these date night ideas are fun and frugal and are sure to please. Visit local sites of interest, check you cities web site, pretend to be a tourist, look at your state tourism website for ideas Get...Families Online MagazineFamilies Online Magazine Staff Writer[email protected]AdministratorFamilies Online Magazine
Our experts provide warm, loving, and generous advice for parents, your family and children, no matter their age -- infants, school age, 'tweens, and teenagers. Features include:Parenting, Ages and Stages of Child Development, Child Support, Cooking, Health, Children's Books, Nutrition, Christian Parenting, Relationships, Green-living, Education and School
Latest posts by Families Online Magazine (see all)
- Mom’s Sanity Saving Tips for Road Trips - September 23, 2017
- Nat & Jules Story Time Bib and Bootie Set Recalled by DEMDACO - September 21, 2017
- Healthy Infants Hang out with Pets and Pests - September 19, 2017