20 Fun and Frugal Date Night Ideas
No matter it it’s a First Date Or Your 100th – these date night ideas are fun and frugal and are sure to please.
- Visit local sites of interest, check you cities web site, pretend to be a tourist, look at your state tourism website for ideas
- Get dressed up go out to dinner and dancing (a love tradition that still works).
- Go to the zoo, hold hands while strolling.
- Go to the book store, find favorite books to share with each other.
- Driving Ranges are great fun for golfer and those just “learning”
- Take drive in the country, stop at small local resturant, visit the shops in a small town.
- Tour a food factory or winery.
- Go for a walk in the park ( even in the snow), warm up over hot Chocolate.
- Go sledding or ice skating – roller blading, rock climbing, etc.
- Visit the museum in search of erotic art.
- Take a short train trip , overnight is even better.
- Browse local art galleries, craft or pottery shops, stop for an expresso or tea
- People watch together at the mall, and/or mall walking is good exercise and fun too.
- Go swimming indoor at the local YMCA ( nice treat in the winter) or at a local beach in the summer.
- Chocolate syrup, bananas, strawberry syrup, ice cream – build a banana split eat while watching home videos.
- Have picnic in the park in the snow- cook hot dogs and smores, build a snowman and have snow ball fight.
- Play air hockey and video games together.
- Visit a botanical garden search for exotic plants.
- Go to a Carnival try to win each other prizes, hold hands while riding the Merry-Go-Round
- Old Favorite: rent a romnatic movie eat popcorn and candy. Make your partner a Movie Gift Basket
https://www.familiesonlinemagazine.com/20-fun-frugal-date-night-ideas/https://imgsub.familiesonlinemagazine.com/uploads/2015/06/couple99.jpghttps://imgsub.familiesonlinemagazine.com/uploads/2015/06/couple99-150x150.jpgCouples - RelationshipsFamily Finance - Ways to Save Money,Family Relationships – Marriage RelationshipsNo matter it it’s a First Date Or Your 100th - these date night ideas are fun and frugal and are sure to please.Visit local sites of interest, check you cities web site, pretend to be a tourist, look at your state tourism website for ideas Get...Sue MillerSue Miller[email protected]AuthorSue likes to plan family fun outings. She loves everything about Halloween and has brought together the best Halloween party recipes, Halloween jokes, costumes, crafts and decorations to make your Halloween the best ever!
Sue likes to plan family fun outings. She loves everything about Halloween and has brought together the best Halloween party recipes, Halloween jokes, costumes, crafts and decorations to make your Halloween the best ever!
Latest posts by Sue Miller (see all)
- Easter Brunch Recipes, Home cooked meals from Helene’s Kitchen - February 11, 2019
- Easter Craft: Bunny and ChickPuppets - February 10, 2019
- Easter: Meet the Bunny Poem - February 9, 2019