Baby Shower Party Decorations to Liven up Your Baby Shower
Start by picking a theme for your baby shower:
Ideas for baby shower themes:
Elephants, ducks, ladybugs, fiesta, cheerleaders, sports,natutical,nursery rhyme characters, lace and cream, use colors from the nursery, mom and/or dads favorite colors, children’s blocks, teddy bears…..
Decorations can be as modest or as extravagant as your budget and time allows. Literally there are a number of ways for decorating the baby shower.
- table settings,
- along with wall and ceiling decorations.
Baby shower party decorations are an important part of any special baby shower.
- Fill a basket or small wagon with stuffed animals to be used as a baby shower centerpiece.
- You can also place teddy bears around the room along with some dolls and toys. Place them on tables, bookcases and peeking over lamps.
- Or set up a train on your table. Then fill the cars with small baby items such as teething rings, pacifiers, rattles, and booties.
Although the baby shower theme as well as baby shower party decorations of modern baby showers have changed with the times, it is still traditional to the use the colors of the baby’s nursery.
- fresh flowers,
- baby diaper cake
- gather a bouquet of pink and blue balloons and tie them with pink and blue ribbons. You can attach them to a chair, or as the centerpiece containing baby’s breath and greens.
- hang a small colorful umbrella upside down over the table, fill the umbrella with balloons and let ribbons or streamers hang over the edges.
- If you know the baby’s name spell out using wooden blocks or paper strips.
As a general rule one should stick to the traditional ways of baby shower party decorating.
Set the Atmosphere
Softly play light music or children’s songs.
You can also do mild lighting with small bulbs as used in Christmas tree
Use the theme to coordinate supplies and party decorations such as centerpieces, balloons, gifts and party favors, shower invitations and games, and cups, plates and napkins.
Baby shower party decorations will add that extra finishing touch.
Latest posts by Families Online Magazine (see all)
- 30 Days Before School — School Readiness Kindergarten to High School Check List - July 14, 2018
- Child Caregiver Communication Tips for Parents - July 14, 2018
- 12 Days ofFun and Easy Summer Activities for Children - July 2, 2018