Winter boredom busters!
No more excuses-here is a list of 50 things to do when are “so bored” and have nothing to do this winter!
Or are just experiencing
Please add comments with more ideas of fun things to do in the wintertime to fight off boredom and cabin fever.
Read a book
snuggled in bed or in front of the fireplace
3. Have a Bonfire Night
4. Binge watch your favorite TV programs
5. Go to a Shopping mall with Christmas music to get in the holiday mood.
6. Make Christmas presents – see gift in a bottle and other crafts
7. Go skiing – cross-country or mountain
8. Play hockey
9. Go ice skating
10. Have a snowball fight with friends or siblings
11. Go for walk with your BF
with crazy toppings (cheetos, gummy bears, nutella)
13. Take photo outside the grays sky and snow can make for very interesting scenes
14. Build a snowman ( traditional or get a spray bottle fill it with water and add food dye. Spray it on the snowman to make him colorful! )
16. Play board games
17. Throw a beach party – use beach balls for decorations and fun, require guests to wear bathing suits, play limbo and serve summer food and drinks
18. Have your fiends over to watch movies – make smore’s in the microwave
19. Build a fort inside or in the snow
20. Play cards- Poker, Uno, Eucher, Crazy 8″s
(experiment with ingredients)
22. Go tubing or sledding at a local park
23. Go snowboarding
24. Play video games or computer games
25. Learn to play or do something you always said you’d learn but never did.
26. Make Youtube videos!
27. Learn something to impress your friends
28. Teach your dog a new trick
29. Work out
30. Go bowling,
31. Go to a movie
32. Take a dance class
33. Take karate classes
34. Join a chess or scrabble club,
35. Make our own movies with a digital camera or ipad
36. Have a karaoke party.
37. Get rid of the apps on your phone you don’t use and add new fun ones
38. Make a
– put out food for the birds and squirrels
39. Update your Facebook, Twitter, Instragram, etc..pages
40. Plan your summer vacation – research place to travel to, roller coasters et..
41. Knit a scarf, leg warmers, mittens or socks
42. Play basketball – open courts at the YMCA or other Recreation centers
43. Play Volleyball – open time at the YMCA or other Recreation centers
44. Play Pickle Ball – open time at the YMCA or other Recreation centers
45. Play Handball – open time at the YMCA or other Recreation centers
47. Go to a play
48. Go to an in indoor waterpark
49. Play Lazer Tag
50. Volunteer at an animal shelter or other non-profit organization
61 Fun Things To Do with Friends in the Autumn Fun Winter Crafts for Teens
Greta Jenkins is an author, mom, nurse and a community volunteer. She is the author of various articles about home and family life and has been featured in various parenting magazines and newspapers.
Latest posts by Greta Jenkins ( see all) https://www.familiesonlinemagazine.com/50winter/ https://imgsub.familiesonlinemagazine.com/uploads/2015/01/colorful-snowman.jpg https://imgsub.familiesonlinemagazine.com/uploads/2015/01/colorful-snowman-150x150.jpg 2018-01-03T08:55:11+00:00 Teens Activities for Kids,Emotional and Social Well-being,Family Fun,Seasons – Spring – Summer- Fall- Winter,Teens and ‘Tweens Winter boredom busters!
No more excuses-here is a list of 50 things to do when are 'so bored' and have nothing to do this winter!Or are just experiencing cabin fever.Please add comments with more ideas of fun things to do in the wintertime to fight off boredom and cabin fever.
1. Make... Greta Jenkins Greta
Jenkins [email protected] Author Greta Jenkins is an author, mom, nurse and a community volunteer. She is the author of various articles about home and family life and has been featured in various parenting magazines and newspapers. Families Online Magazine