April Fools Day – Pranks for Kids
These are harmless April Fools Day Pranks – Very Funny!
Be sure and say April Fools after you pull off the prank so your friends and family know you are joking and don’t get too freaked out. Usually it’s best to only play pranks on those you know well.
1. Put fake bugs in friends/family food
2. Set the clocks ahead in your house by an hour
3. Add food coloring to Milk
4. Poke a hole in fresh fruit and put gummy worms, leave out for family and friends
5. Put a rubberband around the sinks spray hose, turn upward, the next person to turnon water willget sprayed
6. Superglue some coins to sidewalk, (do not glue inside to floor, they won’t come off). Watch to see freinds try to pcikup 7. Take a Woopie Cushion and put under couch cushion 8. Set alarm clocks to very early times in the morning and hide them all around different places at your victims room! 9. On a small post-it note, write “April Fool’s Day”. Place it on the bottom of a computer mouse, covering the ball. When they go to use the mouse, it won’t do anything!
10. Fake Coffee Spill
Do this about a week ahead of time so it is ready.
A coffee cup (don’t break it)
Brown puff paint
In a small bowl, mix equal parts of the glue and the puff paint until you get a very dark brown.
Lay out a piece of wax paper and drop about two (2) tablespoons of the glue/paint mixture onto it. Tip the coffee cup onto its side and set it in the mixture. Place another tablespoon or so on the inside lip of the cup and again on the wax paper at the tip of the cup.
Allow it to dry for about a week without touching it. Once dry, carefully peel off the wax paper. Place it over the computer keyboard, on the rug or anywhere you know mom will see it and holler for you!
Fake yogurt spill: Use an empty, clean yogurt container, puff paint in the color to match the flavor of the yogurt and white glue. Add some small beads the color of the fruit. Follow above directions.
Cereal Spill: You do not need a bowl for this but can mix white paint and glue. Put a large amount on the wax paper and allow it to dry. Once dry, peel off the wax paper. When you place the spill, add some dry cereal to it. Follow above directions.
11. The Mustard Squirt
Empty, clean and dry mustard squeeze bottle, with the small plug cut out
Yellow yarn about 2 feet long
Thread the yarn through the hole in the cap and tie a knot in both ends of the yarn, as close to the ends as you can get.
Place the rest of the string into the bottle and put the cap on the bottle.
When you squeeze the bottle the string will come out and it will look like you are squirting mustard.
12. Make afake bruise. All you have to do is find some dark purple, dark pink, and pea green eyeshadow and maybe a makeup brush. First put purple shadow where you wand the bruise and in one spot brush a little pink and finally line it with a little green. Make sure you dust off the majority of the powder, or it won’t look real. You can also make your bruise even more realistic by spraying a bit of hairspray on your finger then dab little amounts over the bruise until it looks like real skin, not all powdery.
13. Poke holes in straws that are to be used
14. Stick some potato chips in your friends shoe!!
15.Put one of those fake ice cubes with a bug in it, in a bear, or any kind of beverage, and watch them get grossed out!! 16. Put a rubber snake on their from door step, the ones that look real, and listen to them scream like a women!!
Latest posts by Families Online Magazine (see all)
- Nat & Jules Story Time Bib and Bootie Set Recalled by DEMDACO - September 21, 2017
- Healthy Infants Hang out with Pets and Pests - September 19, 2017
- Reduce Birth Defects by Starting Pre-Natal Vitamins Sooner - September 19, 2017