The Top 9 Juicers Reviewed
Juicers are a wonderful tool in any kitchen – especially for people who are looking to get more nutrition in without having to eat a lot of fruit and vegetables. Juicers create fresh juice from raw fruits and vegetables, giving you the nutrition you need in a convenient way.
However, not all juicers are created equally. Because a juicer is a potentially expensive investment and there are so many on the market out there to choose from, getting the right one for your needs can be a hassle.
That’s why we’ve done the work for you. After researching, we’ve compiled a list of the top 10 juicers on the market for 2019.
This relatively new to market juicer is a vertical masticating juicer. As the first vertical masticating juicer to offer an extra wide chute, you’ll have all the power you need. It’s large enough to hold a whole apple – and with the 60 RPM motor, you’ll get maximum nutrition from the resulting juice.
- Whole Slow Juicer: Kuvings patented, 60RPMs low-speed masticating technology will extract the maximum vitamins, minerals and enzymes. It crushes the food, then presses it to produce the highest yield-without aerating it.
- Time Saver: The 3” extra wide feed chute allows for larger ingredients without cutting, means less prep time. Drip-free juice spout helps create mixed juices and rinse between recipes. Funnel allows for smaller produce in juicer without spilling.
- Powerful and Efficient: The 240W motor is powerful, durable and works quietly. The larger pulp outlet duct reduces pulp in the extract and makes more juice. Sieve allows you to determine the amount of pulp in your juice. What’s more, clean-up is a breeze!
- Versatile: A 3 in 1 Multi Juicer – Prepare juices, smoothies, baby food and nut milk. Juices everything from fruits and vegetables, herbs. Easier to enjoy fresh juice that your body absorbs about 4 times more nutrition than by eating whole fruits.
- Trusted Brand: For 40 years, Kuvings has been committed to quality you can trust. Each item includes our 10-year warranty. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to let us know. Our customer service team is always happy to help.
The 700-watt motor in this juicer isn’t as powerful as others on the market today, but still gives you the power you need to handle any fruit or vegetable. The extra wide chute allows for quick and easy juicing. The price tag makes this a quality affordable juicer for those who can’t afford a higher priced option.
- Heavy duty compact juice fountain with centered knife blade assembly
- 700 watt motor operates at 14,000 RPM for maximum extraction ; Safety Locking Arm: Juicer will not operate without juicer cover in place and safely locking arm in place in the vertical operating position;Pulp Container Capacity: 1.6 quart Pulp Container
- Extra large 3 inch centered feed tube; Heavy Grade Polymer Body, Stainless steel cutting disc surrounded by Italian made micro mesh filter to extract up to 30 percent more juice and 40 percent more vitamins
- Dishwasher safe parts; custom cleaning brush included ; Voltage:110 120 Volts ; Power:700 Watts
- Measures 10 1/2 by 10 by 16 inches; 1Year limited warranty; Collects pulp within the footprint of the unit to conserve counter space
This centrifugal juicer features a 1200-watt motor, which is not commonly seen for centrifugal juicers. The second cutting disc, which makes the “duo” helps to puree fruits and vegetables to add bulk and nutrition to the juice. It’s a commercial quality juicer for the home kitchen.
- The puree disc and insert retains fiber-rich pulp for thick, all fruit smoothies or healthy dips, sauces, soups, and sorbets
- Electronic 5 speed dial maximizes juice yield from soft fruits and leafy greens, to harder fruits and vegetables
- 1200 Watt motor.Dimensions:9 x 6.5 x 17 inches
- Heavy grade die-cast metal body
- 3-Inch feed tube processes whole fruit
4. Omega J8004
This masticating juicer offers a single gear commercial motor that runs at low speed to prevent oxidation, clogging, and foaming. You’ll also get a high yield and auto pulp ejection. It’s backed by a 15 year warranty and is one of the quietest juicers available today.
- 80 RPMs
- Healthy and nutritious juices
- Turn nuts into nut butter, extrude pasta, grind coffee and spices, mince herbs and garlic, make baby food and frozen desserts, and soy milk
This masticating juicer uses low-speed technology to reduce oxidation so you can maximize your nutrition. It uses a quite 240-watt motor, operating at 80 RPMs. It comes with a special cleaning tool to make clean up easy, and is backed by a 10 year warranty.
- Low speed masticating technology – Minimizes oxidation and preserves healthy nutrients.
- Quiet operation – 240 watt Motor operates quietly at 80 rpm and minimizes the noise level (40-50 dB)
- BPA free components - Juicing bowl and juice cup are made with Eastman Tritan
- Two-step safety start system – Ensures proper assembly and safe operation
- Patented cleaning tool for easy clean-up and 10 Year Warranty
This vertical masticating juicer ensures you get the highest possible nutrition in your juice. You can even incorporate leafy greens and wheatgrass into your juices easily. The low speed ensures less oxidation.
- Low speed, 80 RPM masticating style juicing system. Juicer processes at 80 rpm's, squeezing instead of grinding. This allows the juice to maintain its pure color, natural taste, vitamins and nutrients.
- Dual stage juicer. First, juice is extracted by crushing the fruit or vegetable. Then, before the pulp is ejected, the pulp is squeezed during the second pressed stage. This results in a higher yield of juice and a very dry pulp.
- Economical since the juicer is so efficient and productive, you'll get the greatest amount of nutrient rich juice from the least amount of fruits, vegetables, leafy greens
- The low speed system limits froth and foam preventing oxidation. Juice can be stored for up to 72 hours without degradation or juice separation.
- Three settings: On, Off and Reverse. Reverse is an option to use when something is stuck or you need to unclog.
This masticating juicer uses a low speed to prevent oxidation, clogging, and foaming for maximum yield and nutrition. It’s quiet, and the juicing screen comes pre-installed. It’s backed by a 15 year warranty, too.
This centrifugal juicer has an 850-watt two speed motor, allowing for hard fruits and vegetables on the highest setting and soft fruits and vegetables on the lowest setting. The extra wide chute cuts down on prep time, and clean up is a breeze.
- Extra wide 3 inch feeder chute can create 8 ounce cup of juice in just 5 seconds; Stainless steel cutting disc surrounded by Italian made micro mesh filter to extract up to 30 percent more juice and 40 percent more vitamins and minerals than other juicers
- 850 watt dual speed motor; powerful stainless steel cutting disc for fast results; Overload Protection LED : To prevent against unsafe operation
- Safety locking arm; overload protection LED; large capacity pulp collector. Pulp Container Capacity 2.6 Pulp Container. Voltage 110 to 120 Volts; Power 800 Watts
- Dishwasher safe parts; includes 1 liter juice jug with froth separator, filter basket, and cleaning brush
- Measures approximately 13 1/5 by 16 1/2 by 18 1/5 inches; 1 year limited warranty; An Interlocking Safety Arm stops juicer operating without cover locked into place.
This is Breville’s flagship centrifugal juicer. It features a diecast metal body with a reinforced titanium cutting blade, and a stainless steel mesh filter. It features a 1000-watt motor with two speeds, that can handle anything. The extra wide chute makes it easier to place larger chunks of fruits and vegetables in the machine, saving you time on prep. It’s fast and easy to clean up compared to other models, so that’s why we designated it as the best juicer on the market.
- 1000 watt juicer with 2 speed controls, high (13,000 RPM) and low (6,500 RPM); Extraction System: Ultra sharp titanium reinforced cutting disc surrounded by Italian made micro mesh filter to extract up to 30 percent more juice and 40 percent more vitamins and minerals
- Die cast steel housing; stainless steel micromesh filter; titanium plated cutting disk
- Circular 3 inch feed tube accommodates whole fruits and vegetables; Voltage is 110 to 120 Volts and over 40,000 filtering pores
- 1.1 quarts Juice Jug capacity, 3.2 quarts Pulp Container capacity book, dishwasher safe parts
- Locking arm bolts move up to 1/4 in all directions to ensure a snug fit in the locking arm; Note do not operate juicer more than a minute at a time when using at rapid rate or with firm pressure; Allow the motor to rest for one minute between each use
The right juicer for you depends on a number of factors including what you’ll be juicing most often, how much juice you need to produce, how often you’ll use it, and the budget you have available. For the person who wants one glass of quick and easy fresh juice in the morning – a centrifugal juicer will work just fine. For the person who wants to drink fresh juice throughout the day without having to use the juicer each time – the masticating option is the way to go because the juice will hold throughout the day.
Our list includes a mix of both types of juicers because we understand everyone has different needs in terms of budget and the juice itself. We hope this list ensures you are able to find the juicer that will fit right in your kitchen with ease.
Masticating vs. Centrifugal Juicers
Let’s take a second to explain the difference between masticating and centrifugal juicers. Here is a good video that shows the difference between the two:
Masticating juicers, though more expensive, work better for fruits, vegetables, greens, and herbs with tougher fibers. While they are more expensive than centrifugal juicers, they often produce a juice with more nutrition. Using this type of juicer also makes it easier to produce a lot of juice at one time for longer term storage, as the reduced oxidation helps prevent spoilage.
Centrifugal juicers, also known as juice extractors, work much faster than masticating juicers. They must be fast in order to extract juice from fruits and vegetables using centrifugal force. Compared to a masticating juicer, juice from this type of juicer doesn’t typically yield as much nutrition, because the pulp is usually very wet. The centrifugal force also introduces a lot more oxygen, which contributes to oxidation, and leads to faster spoilage. Using a juicer like this means you need to make your juice fresh each time and drink it quickly – so it’s not as good for people who need to make a lot of juice at once for on-the-go drinking throughout the day.
Last Updated on