Kids Make a Bird Feeder with a Pinecone, Peanut Butter and Bird Seed
KIDS MAKE A BIRD FEEDER
From the Kids Craft Club
No tools required! Feed our hungry winter bird friends with this easy to make bird feeder. A great way to teach kids about wildlife and responsibility
You will need:
1. Tie a string tightly around the top of a pine cone.
2. Spread peanut butter over pine cones. Make sure to press it in to all the
3. Roll the peanut butter pine cones in a bowl of bird seed. Gently shake off the
4. Hang from tree
Authors of the Craft Club:
Sue Sandar, was born and raised in England where she lived for 11 years
before moving to British Columbia , Canada where she now makes her home. Her
home is a busy place which includes her husband, 3 teenagers, 3 cats and a
dog. She has taught many children how to enjoy making different crafts.
Besides her love for crafts, she also writes childrens books.
Jaki Ryan, was born in Boston and resides in Arizona with her husband and three children. In addition to creating crafts, she is currently writing several picture books and non-fiction articles for children’s magazines.
Greta Jenkins lives in Michigan she developed her kids crafts while teaching pre-school.
Latest posts by Families Online Magazine (see all)
- Best Snacks for Your Memorial Day Road Trip - May 22, 2018
- $28,000 Annual Healthcare Costsfor American Families - May 22, 2018
- What Parents Can do to Keep Graduation Parties Fun and Safe - May 22, 2018