Chessy Potato Recipe – Easy and Good!
1 (2 pound) package frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
1 (8 ounce) package cubed processed cheese food ( part skim milk cheese)
2 cups half-and-half *
1/2 cup butter
Healthy food tips:
*use whole milk or skim milk to make this recipes lower in fat
*add 1 cup peas or broccoli or other veggie
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Place frozen potatoes in a 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
3. In a saucepan on the stovetop or in microwave on low,
melt together cheese and butter or margarine. When melted,
blend in the cream. Pour mixture over frozen potatoes, and
cover pan with foil.
4. Bake for 1 hour. Remove foil, and bake 15 minutes more.
Latest posts by Families Online Magazine (see all)
- Recalled 500,000 Wind Up Musical Plush Toys - October 20, 2017
- Does Your 8 year-old Have Their Own Tablet or Do They Share with You? - October 19, 2017
- Target Recalls Room Essentials Leather Pouf Ottoman - October 18, 2017