Chessy Potato Recipe – Easy and Good!
1 (2 pound) package frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
1 (8 ounce) package cubed processed cheese food ( part skim milk cheese)
2 cups half-and-half *
1/2 cup butter
Healthy food tips:
*use whole milk or skim milk to make this recipes lower in fat
*add 1 cup peas or broccoli or other veggie
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Place frozen potatoes in a 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
3. In a saucepan on the stovetop or in microwave on low,
melt together cheese and butter or margarine. When melted,
blend in the cream. Pour mixture over frozen potatoes, and
cover pan with foil.
4. Bake for 1 hour. Remove foil, and bake 15 minutes more.
Latest posts by Families Online Magazine (see all)
- Best Overall Diet to Reduce BloodPressure and Cholesterol - January 3, 2018
- 50 Winter Boredom Busters! - January 3, 2018
- The Ultimate Summer Camp GuideEvery Interest Under the Sun! - January 2, 2018