Christmas Crafts: Waffle Cones Christmas Tree – Family Fun Crafts.
WAFFLE CONE CHRISTMAS TREE CONES
Christmas Trees made from ice cream cones and frosting – Completely edible and delicious!
You will need:
Waffle ice cream cones
Frosting (several colors)
Toppings: colored sprinkles, M&Mís, chocolate chips, thin licorice for garland, gumdrops, etc.
Make a forest of delicious Christmas
- Invert cone (tree) and frost
as desired. Image shown features green frosting for the color of the tree. White frosting was drizzled down the sides to resemble snow.
2. While frosting is still wet sprinkle with your favorite toppings.
More Kid Christmas Crafts
|Crafts Homepage||Holiday Wreath|
Latest posts by Jeanette LaPorte (see all)
- Make a Santa Puppet – Kids Arts and Crafts - November 22, 2018
- How to Teach Children the True Meaning of Christmas by By Dr. Caron B. Goode - November 22, 2018
- Free Printable Christmas Card with Candy Canes – Christmas Fun Crafts - November 22, 2018