Christmas Crafts: Waffle Cones Christmas Tree – Family Fun Crafts.
WAFFLE CONE CHRISTMAS TREE CONES
Christmas Trees made from ice cream cones and frosting – Completely edible and delicious!
You will need:
Waffle ice cream cones
Frosting (several colors)
Toppings: colored sprinkles, M&Mís, chocolate chips, thin licorice for garland, gumdrops, etc.
Make a forest of delicious Christmas
- Invert cone (tree) and frost
as desired. Image shown features green frosting for the color of the tree. White frosting was drizzled down the sides to resemble snow.
2. While frosting is still wet sprinkle with your favorite toppings.
More Kid Christmas Crafts
|Crafts Homepage||Holiday Wreath|
Latest posts by Jeanette LaPorte (see all)
- Make a Snowman Puppet – Wintertime Art and Crafts - January 3, 2018
- Christmas Crafts for Kids – Happy Holiday Handprint Wreath- Christmas Arts and Crafts - December 12, 2017
- Make a Santa Puppet – Kids Arts and Crafts - December 4, 2017