Top Ten Excuses Mothers Hear From Children
By Cheryl Moeller – Family Funny Stuff
1. I gave the cat a hair-cut because he said he was hot outside.
2. I ate the last cookie so I wouldn’t spoil my appetite for tomorrow’s night’s supper.
3. I sprayed my brother with the hose just to get rid of all his germs he’s healthy now.
4. I didn’t draw on the wall the dog did but I tried to stop him.
5. I didn’t brush my teeth because the tooth fairy needs business.
6. I stuck my peanut butter sandwich to the bottom of my chair so I can eat it while I’m crawling around.
7. I sprayed all your perfume on the hamster because she wants a boyfriend.
8. I put glue in my sister’s hair so her pony tail wouldn’t fall off.
9. I took your cell phone with me in the bathtub so I could call you when I was
ready to get out.
10. I used the red marker to show my sister what chickenpox looks like now she can tell you when she gets them.
Cheryl Moeller cranks up the spin cycle on her washing machine and life to help parents cope with too much laundry, raising preschoolers (on 12 hours of sleep per year), surviving teenagers, pleasing relatives, understanding spouses, and the 1,000 other challenges. She uses her over-the-counter humor to make parents laugh until it feels better.
Cheryl is a sister, a wife, a mother, a daughter, a niece, an aunt, a granddaughter, a friend, a volunteer... well you get the idea. Let.s just say she.s a lot like you and has decided the best way for us all to cope is to laugh (don't try to inhale at the same time, it only makes matters worse).
Cheryl is a wiife to Robert for 28 years. Mother to Duke, Missy, Pooka, Skippy, Megs and Kenzie. One dog - Katie. One fish - Skyler. Two gerbils - Hannah and Lily. Cheryl cranks up the spin cycle on her dryer and life to help parents cope with too much laundry, raising preschoolers (on 12 hours of sleep per year), surviving teenagers, pleasing relatives, understanding spouses, and the thousand other challenges. Read more of Cheryl's humor at www.momlaughs.blogspot.com
Latest posts by Cheryl Moeller (see all)
- 30th Anniversary of Being a Mom with Autumn Fading - September 24, 2018
- Mom’s Multiple Choice: Promises or Threats? - September 24, 2018
- Funny Sermon Titles that Almost Made It to the Pulpit - September 23, 2018