Three Simple Anti-Aging Exercises for your Face
Facial Exercises A Natural Face Lift In Just Minutes A Day
At birth, everyone’s skin is velvety soft and supple. But as we get older, our skin’s softness and flexibility decrease.
Some people start noticing fine lines on their face as early at their mid-twenties. And the rest of us usually have at least a few wrinkles by the time we are middle-aged. Many people resort to expensive anti-aging creams and gels. Others try frequent facial treatments and other spa “remedies.” And the most drastic people look to things like face lift surgeries and Botox treatments.
A Natural Face Lift Technique
Though many people are unaware of it, getting a natural face lift is not only possible, but also a lot safer and less expensive that harsh medical treatment. Through simple facial exercises and all natural facial treatments, you can have the younger, glowing skin you’ve been wishing for, without spending a fortune.
Many people inaccurately believe that wrinkles are merely a skin issue. The skin in your face and neck is attached to your facial and neck muscles. Muscles age and elongate, causing your skin to droop and develop lines. Not surprisingly then, toning up your facial and neck muscles can give you a great, natural face lift.
The human face contains over 50 different muscles! Firming up those muscles is an easy way to achieve a natural face lift in just minutes a day. If your face appears flabby or droopy, it is likely because the muscles in your face have become elongated and lost their muscle tone. Facial exercising is non-invasive, inexpensive, and best of all, can be done in the privacy of your own home.
Three Simple Anti-Aging Exercises for your Face:
- Pucker up! Pucker your lips as if you were about to whistle. Now push your lips out as far away from your face as you can. Hold this pose for 20 seconds and then relax and release. Repeat 9-14 more times, being certain to relax between puckers
- The Shocker: Open your eyes as wide as possible, raising your eyebrows as well. Open up your mouth as wide as you can as well. Hold for twenty seconds. Then release and relax. Repeat 9-14 times.
- The Pout: shut your mouth and, keeping your teeth together, curl your bottom lip downward as far as possible. The muscles in your neck should be flexed and rigid. Hold for twenty seconds, relax, and repeat up to fourteen more times.
The above exercises for your face are safe. For maximum results, complete all three exercises daily. This natural face lift technique only takes about 10-15 minutes to complete one set. If you find yourself forgetting to do your natural face lift exercises, you may want to write a reminder note an put it someplace you will be sure to see it every day, (like on the refrigerator or the bathroom mirror).
For additional natural face lift methods, you can try a homemade facial mask. The majority of facial masks also only take about 15-20 minutes, including preparation, application, and leaving them on your face.
Latest posts by Families Online Magazine (see all)
- Happy Father’s Day Homemade Gifts, Poems and Quotes - May 13, 2018
- Auntie’s Chorizo and Sweet Potato Enchiladas - May 3, 2018
- Happy Mother’s Day Poems and Crafts - April 25, 2018