Facebook Fantastic and Instagram Impressive Mommies
Are you a Facebook Fantastic mom who posts every cute kid photo opp, then crops, and edits?
Are you Instagram impressive with your family photo array?
Or are you a flash and post momma?
Seems like we are all comparing our lives on social media and if you are like me, often feeling we come up short without a lot of extra editing. Feeling pressure to perform and be more than you are? STOP!
Being there for your kids is much more important than displaying it on social media. So be a proud flash and post momma and spend the extra time playing games with the kids or soaking in the tub to destress.
Here are some Facebook and Instagram tips to make it look like you put in a ton of effort when all you did was upload.
- A picture or video is worth a thousand words (faster too)
- Make sure you have your Instagram set to autopost to Facebook – a real time saver!
- Look your best — Pin a favorite photo to top of your Facebook timeline
Go to the post on your Page’s Timeline
Click in the top-right corner
4. Like/Love a post is quick and keeps you in touch without needing to take time to comment. Do a mix of like/love and comments on friends posts.
5. Set the timer on you clock app to buzz when you have been posting for no more than 15 minutes.
Pinterest tips next rime!
Latest posts by Greta Jenkins (see all)
- Target Recalls Toddler Boots Due to Choking Hazard - June 16, 2019
- Stress Free Graduation Parties and More - April 11, 2019
- What Parents Can do to Keep Graduation Parties Fun and Safe - April 11, 2019