Family Fun Activities in Toronto
- Farmer’s market – St. Lawrence Market. They offer many family fun events like French Food for Kids: A parent-child cooking class. Come and learn to make some classic French dishes with your child (class suitable for ages 7-14)
- Ride the 501 “Red Rocket” streetcar along Queen Street from The Beaches in the east to the west end, through the heart of downtown and passing through the eclectic neighbourhoods of Leslieville, Riverside, Queen West, West Queen West, Parkdale and Roncesvalles along the way.
- Take the ferry to the Toronto Islands for a day in the parks and on the beaches – a piece of calm outside the hustle and bustle of the city. Refreshing signs read “Please walk on the grass.”
- Experience the highs and lows of Toronto – from the CN Tower’s Skypod observation deck at 447 meters (135 stories) up, down to the underground PATH system connecting downtown’s office towers with a 27-km network and over 1,200 shops and restaurants.
- Visit the Art Gallery of Ontario’s premier collections of Canadian art featuring the famous Group of Seven.
- Cheer on the Toronto Maple Leafs at an Air Canada Centre hockey game. Absorb the Canadian game’s history and touch the actual Stanley Cup at the Hockey Hall of Fame.
- Skate under clear skies at Toronto’s outdoor rinks: Nathan Phillips Square, the Natrel Rink at Harbourfront Centre or Mississauga Celebration Square.
- Eat your way around the world without leaving Toronto in Little Italy, Little Portugal, Greektown, Chinatown, Koreatown, and Little India, just to name a few.
https://www.familiesonlinemagazine.com/family-fun-activities-toronto/https://www.familiesonlinemagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/toronto-beach.jpghttps://www.familiesonlinemagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/toronto-beach-150x150.jpgGetawaysFamily Fun,Family TravelFarmer's market - St. Lawrence Market. They offer many family fun events like French Food for Kids: A parent-child cooking class. Come and learn to make some classic French dishes with your child (class suitable for ages 7-14) Ride the 501 “Red Rocket” streetcar along Queen Street from The Beaches in...Families Online MagazineFamilies Online Magazine Staff Writer[email protected]AdministratorFamilies Online Magazine
Our experts provide warm, loving, and generous advice for parents, your family and children, no matter their age -- infants, school age, 'tweens, and teenagers. Features include:Parenting, Ages and Stages of Child Development, Child Support, Cooking, Health, Children's Books, Nutrition, Christian Parenting, Relationships, Green-living, Education and School
Latest posts by Families Online Magazine (see all)
- How to Make the Most of Parent Teacher Conferences - May 19, 2018
- Is Spanking An Acceptable Form of Discipline? - May 16, 2018
- Survey of Dads Shows What They Want for Father’s Day - May 14, 2018