Family Fun Ideas for Hanukkah Kid Crafts
SOME FUN IDEAS FOR HANUKKAH
Here are a few activities you might want to try with your kids for Hanukkah:
Make a menorah out of construction paper, using foil for the flames. It can stay in your window for the whole holiday.
- Play pin the flame on the candle with a cardboard menorah and paper candles
- Bake sugar cookies using Hanukkah cookie cutters and decorate with blue and white sprinkles
- Create a Family Hanukkah scrapbook. Photos always make great memories. There are lots of terrific stickers you can use for decorations, but markers and crayons are fun, too.
- If Hanukkah occurs during the school year, talk to your child’s teachers about doing a presentation in the classroom. You can make latkes, or just keep it simple and read a book and teach the kids how to play dreidel.
Latest posts by Families Online Magazine (see all)
- Best Snacks for Your Memorial Day Road Trip - May 22, 2018
- $28,000 Annual Healthcare Costsfor American Families - May 22, 2018
- What Parents Can do to Keep Graduation Parties Fun and Safe - May 22, 2018