Frugal Gift of the Month – for Cooks and Chefs
Chef and Cooks will appreciate this frugal gift which is rich in thoughtfulness. It’s perfect for birthdays and Christmas or as a Hostess gift. You can use a small basket or gift bag to place the items listed below. Or you can stuff a cute oven mitt with all or a few of these items or store bought cookie mix.
- Cookbook with givers favorite recipes
- Tums or Rolaids – For when things don’t turn out as planned
- Apron, (Personalized?) – for when things get a little messy
- Pot holder or oven mitt – When things get too hot to handle
- Wooden spoon – When somebody has a smart comment about the food
- Baker’s chocolate – You can’t go wrong with chocolate
Be sure to include the reasons for each gift, you can attach a self sticking label or pin the message to the item.
Latest posts by Karen James (see all)
- Fall is Apple Season – Enjoy the Taste and Health Benefits - August 30, 2018
- 5 Ways To Celebrate Grandparents Day In Style - August 1, 2018
- Homemade Love on Grandparents Day - August 1, 2018