Frugal Gift of the Month – for Cooks and Chefs
Chef and Cooks will appreciate this frugal gift which is rich in thoughtfulness. It’s perfect for birthdays and Christmas or as a Hostess gift. You can use a small basket or gift bag to place the items listed below. Or you can stuff a cute oven mitt with all or a few of these items or store bought cookie mix.
- Cookbook with givers favorite recipes
- Tums or Rolaids – For when things don’t turn out as planned
- Apron, (Personalized?) – for when things get a little messy
- Pot holder or oven mitt – When things get too hot to handle
- Wooden spoon – When somebody has a smart comment about the food
- Baker’s chocolate – You can’t go wrong with chocolate
Be sure to include the reasons for each gift, you can attach a self sticking label or pin the message to the item.
Latest posts by Families Online Magazine (see all)
- Best Snacks for Your Memorial Day Road Trip - May 22, 2018
- $28,000 Annual Healthcare Costsfor American Families - May 22, 2018
- What Parents Can do to Keep Graduation Parties Fun and Safe - May 22, 2018