Ten Reasons it May be Time for a Parent to Call a Financial Advisor
By Cheryl Moeller – Family Funny Stuff –
1.Your local bank has installed an ATM in your living room. –
2 .You’ve bounced so many checks the National Basketball Association decides to draft you. –
3.Your adjustable rate mortgage now stands at 138%. –
4. Even on-line thieves won’t steal your identity. –
5. Your 401K is now a 101B. –
6. At the rate your pension fund is growing you’ll be able to afford a comfortable retirement when you turn 109. –
7.Your stock market investments spark another Great Depression. –
8.The government issues you a Social Insecurity Number.
You think Fannie Mae is where you can buy chocolate truffles.
10. The only hedge you have against inflation grows red berries in the back yard.
Cheryl Moeller cranks up the spin cycle on her washing machine and life to help parents cope with too much laundry, raising preschoolers (on 12 hours of sleep per year), surviving teenagers, pleasing relatives, understanding spouses, and the 1,000 other challenges. She uses her over-the-counter humor to make parents laugh until it feels better.
Cheryl is a sister, a wife, a mother, a daughter, a niece, an aunt, a granddaughter, a friend, a volunteer... well you get the idea. Let.s just say she.s a lot like you and has decided the best way for us all to cope is to laugh (don't try to inhale at the same time, it only makes matters worse).
Cheryl is a wiife to Robert for 28 years. Mother to Duke, Missy, Pooka, Skippy, Megs and Kenzie. One dog - Katie. One fish - Skyler. Two gerbils - Hannah and Lily. Cheryl cranks up the spin cycle on her dryer and life to help parents cope with too much laundry, raising preschoolers (on 12 hours of sleep per year), surviving teenagers, pleasing relatives, understanding spouses, and the thousand other challenges. Read more of Cheryl's humor at www.momlaughs.blogspot.com
Latest posts by Cheryl Moeller (see all)
- Humor: Nine Things Not to Say in a Graduation Card - April 11, 2019
- 10 Gifts Mom Wants for Christmas…. - November 22, 2018
- 30th Anniversary of Being a Mom with Autumn Fading - September 24, 2018