Homemade Christmas Gifts Kids Can Make
- Have an adult cut a snowflake design into potato and have kids dip potato into tempra paint and stamp onto paper. Cut paper to match thick cardboard square and glue into place. Have an adult spray paint with clear polyurathene
- Cut designs from Christmas Cards, glue to thinck Cardboard and have an adult spray paint with clear polyurathene
Make a set of four.
- Attach small piece of wire with to gold articficial poinsettia for a classy napkin holder
- Cut and glue in circle fancy holiday ribbon – sliver or gold fabric ribbon is perfect for this.
Make enough for a family meal.
Snowman Note Pad
- Glue Christmas card with snowman design onto cover of notebook
- Glue Snowman man cut from white Felt or fluffy material onto front of plain colored notepad, decorate with black felt for eyes, buttons and hat, use yarn or fancy wrapping paper for scarf
- More Christmas Crafts for Kids
https://www.familiesonlinemagazine.com/gifts/https://imgsub.familiesonlinemagazine.com/uploads/2014/10/potato-stamp.jpghttps://imgsub.familiesonlinemagazine.com/uploads/2014/10/potato-stamp-150x150.jpgCraftsActivities for Kids,Ages and Stages,Arts and Crafts for Kids,Christmas Craft,Christmas Family Fun,Crafts for Adults,Family Fun,Gift Ideas,Seasons – Spring – Summer- Fall- WinterHoliday Coasters Have an adult cut a snowflake design into potato and have kids dip potato into tempra paint and stamp onto paper. Cut paper to match thick cardboard square and glue into place. Have an adult spray paint with clear polyurathene Cut designs...Jeanette LaPorteJeanette LaPorte[email protected]EditorI love everything about Christmas and I hope you do too!Families Online Magazine
Latest posts by Jeanette LaPorte (see all)
- Thanksgiving Poem and Thanksgiving Prayer - October 26, 2018
- Towns with Holiday Names in the USA - October 25, 2018
- Preschool ThanksgivingCrafts– Easy and Fun Family Activities - October 24, 2018