Handprint Father’s Day Card Made by Child
To Make this handprint Fathers Day card you will need:
- Construction Paper
- Markers, Crayons, or Colored Pencils
- Washable Tempera Paint
- Picture of Yourself
On a piece of colored construction paper, write this saying at the bottom:
“Anyone can be a father, but it takes someone special to be a daddy.”
- Press paint-covered hands to the upper corners of the paper.
- Add a picture of yourself in between the handprints.
- You can decorate it further by mounting it on a larger sheet of colored construction paper.
- This can be decorated by gluing tinted pasta around the edges.
Sue Sandar, was born and raised in England where she lived for 11 years before moving to British Columbia, Canada where she now makes her home. Her home is a busy place which includes her husband, 3 teenagers, 3 cats and a dog. She has taught many children how to enjoy making different crafts. Besides her love for crafts, she also writes children’s books.
Latest posts by Families Online Magazine (see all)
- Easy Ways to Teach Kids Decision Making - May 20, 2018
- How to Make the Most of Parent Teacher Conferences - May 19, 2018
- Is Spanking An Acceptable Form of Discipline? - May 16, 2018