Christmas Craft: Kids Handprint Wreaths
HAPPY HOLIDAY KIDS HANDPRINT WREATH
You will need:
Construction paper: red & green
Glue, stapler, or tape
- Cut the center from a paper plate for the base of wreath.
- Punch a hole at the top of the paper plate about 1″ down.
- Lace string through and tie a knot for hanging wreath.
- Trace and cut out 15-20 of your children’s handprints.
- Staple or glue hands around the rim of the paper plate.
- Attach a pretty bow.
Kids Christmas Crafts
|Crafts Homepage||Holiday Wreath|
https://www.familiesonlinemagazine.com/holhandwreath/https://imgsub.familiesonlinemagazine.com/uploads/2016/09/Image41.jpghttps://imgsub.familiesonlinemagazine.com/uploads/2016/09/Image41-150x150.jpgChristmasCraftsActivities for Kids,Arts and Crafts for Kids,Christmas Craft,Christmas Decorations,Christmas Family Fun,Christmas Gift Ideas,Christmas Recipes,HolidaysHAPPY HOLIDAY KIDS HANDPRINT WREATHYou will need: Paper plateConstruction paper: red & greenGlue, stapler, or tapeString, 4'Fabric Bow Instructions:Cut the center from a paper plate for the base of wreath. Punch a hole at the top of the paper plate about 1' down. Lace string through and tie a knot...Jeanette LaPorteJeanette LaPorte[email protected]EditorI love everything about Christmas and I hope you do too!Families Online Magazine