Hot Chocolate Recipes
A few delicious recipe ideas for Hot Chocolate Season.
- Add marshmallows as you’re heating the chocolate milk and let them totally dissolve for a thick, gooey treat. Float a few more on top.
- Still have Halloween candy hanging around? Drop a mini bar (one without nuts) and let it melt into deliciousness.
- Cinnamon sticks are always handy this time of year. Infuse your hot chocolate with a stick or two.
- Kids like hazelnut almost as much as peanut butter. Stir in a spoonful of the chocolate-hazelnut spread.
- Try the un-chocolate hot milk. Just warm some milk and flavor with honey and cinnamon.
- Puree a half banana for each cup and stir into the hot chocolate. Garnish with a bit of whipped cream and banana chip.
- Stir in a peppermint stick for a classic, holiday flavor. Then rim the mug with crushed peppermints.
- While adults are drinking hot toddies,make hot toffees for the kids,stir some butterscotch chips into hot milk.
https://www.familiesonlinemagazine.com/hot-cocoa/https://www.familiesonlinemagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/hot-cocoa.jpghttps://www.familiesonlinemagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/hot-cocoa-150x150.jpgFood and RecipesCooking and RecipesA few delicious recipe ideas for Hot Chocolate Season. Add marshmallows as you're heating the chocolate milk and let them totally dissolve for a thick, gooey treat. Float a few more on top. Still have Halloween candy hanging around? Drop a mini bar...Families Online MagazineFamilies Online Magazine Staff Writer[email protected]AdministratorFamilies Online Magazine
Our experts provide warm, loving, and generous advice for parents, your family and children, no matter their age -- infants, school age, 'tweens, and teenagers. Features include:Parenting, Ages and Stages of Child Development, Child Support, Cooking, Health, Children's Books, Nutrition, Christian Parenting, Relationships, Green-living, Education and School
Latest posts by Families Online Magazine (see all)
- Best Snacks for Your Memorial Day Road Trip - May 22, 2018
- $28,000 Annual Healthcare Costsfor American Families - May 22, 2018
- What Parents Can do to Keep Graduation Parties Fun and Safe - May 22, 2018