How to Keep those Fitness Resolutions
Use Smartphone apps to help you!
- Lap it up to burn maximum calories. Swimming is a great way to burn off those turkey pounds quickly. With LifeProof, you can take your iPhone right into the water with you, down to 6.6 feet. Listen to music while doing laps, or track your workout using Swim Tracker or your favorite swimming app.
- Spin it to win it. Cycling has become increasing popular both in and out of the gym because it helps you get lean and strong while minimizing impact to joints. Check out cycling app Strava to track your ride and your calories. Made to be your cycling BFF, LifeProof cases protect from puddles and rain, mud and dust on the trail and any unexpected bumps and drops so you can focus on your ride.
- Hit the road Jack. Strap your LifeProof case to your arm using the armband and head out for a run. Protected from sweat, unexpected showers, bumps and tumbles, you can listen to music while you run and track your progress using Endomondo or your favorite fitness app.
- Don’t be a Januarian. Gyms are full in January, but tend to thin out by the end of the month as people forget about New Year’s resolutions. Keep your fitness plan going by tracking your progress across workouts with an app like Nike+, and make it fun by listening to music and getting tips from your fitness-related social network. Keep your phone on-hand and make every workout count.
- Count it to lose it. A healthy eating plan helps you make the most of your fitness routine and keeps you satisfied between workouts. Keep track of calories with Calorie Counter or your favorite nutritional app, and see those holiday pounds melt away. With LifeProof, your phone can go anywhere your day takes you, so there’s no excuse for leaving it behind!
https://www.familiesonlinemagazine.com/how-to-keep-those-fitness-resolutions/Opinion BlogsExercise and Fitness,Holidays,TechnologyUse Smartphone apps to help you!Lap it up to burn maximum calories. Swimming is a great way to burn off those turkey pounds quickly. With LifeProof, you can take your iPhone right into the water with you, down to 6.6 feet. Listen to music while doing laps, or track...Families Online MagazineFamilies Online Magazine Staff Writer[email protected]AdministratorFamilies Online Magazine
Our experts provide warm, loving, and generous advice for parents, your family and children, no matter their age -- infants, school age, 'tweens, and teenagers. Features include:Parenting, Ages and Stages of Child Development, Child Support, Cooking, Health, Children's Books, Nutrition, Christian Parenting, Relationships, Green-living, Education and School
Latest posts by Families Online Magazine (see all)
- Easy Ways to Teach Kids Decision Making - May 20, 2018
- How to Make the Most of Parent Teacher Conferences - May 19, 2018
- Is Spanking An Acceptable Form of Discipline? - May 16, 2018