Humor: Goldfish Lessons
By Cherly Moeller – Family Funny Stuff
Top Ten Things a Mom Can Learn from a Goldfish
10. You can both eat and be eaten.
9. Keep the glass clean; it helps you to see outside
8. Just because you own a castle by the sea, doesn’t mean it’s worth much.
7. Don’t let the mirror give you a false sense of security because it makes you look bigger than you are
6. Eating more doesn’t eliminate the ones that want to eat you.
5. Not everything in the fish bowl is a fish.
4. Don’t be proud of being H20 intolerant.
3. Not everything that gets shaken down on you is good for you.
2. Don’t get caught in the net.
1. Don’t get caught in the net.
Please Make Comments and Share It Below
Cheryl Moeller cranks up the spin cycle on her washing machine and life to help parents cope with too much laundry, raising preschoolers (on 12 hours of sleep per year), surviving teenagers, pleasing relatives, understanding spouses, and the 1,000 other challenges. She uses her over-the-counter humor to make parents laugh until it feels better.
Cheryl is a sister, a wife, a mother, a daughter, a niece, an aunt, a granddaughter, a friend, a volunteer... well you get the idea. Let.s just say she.s a lot like you and has decided the best way for us all to cope is to laugh (don't try to inhale at the same time, it only makes matters worse).
Cheryl is a wiife to Robert for 28 years. Mother to Duke, Missy, Pooka, Skippy, Megs and Kenzie. One dog - Katie. One fish - Skyler. Two gerbils - Hannah and Lily. Cheryl cranks up the spin cycle on her dryer and life to help parents cope with too much laundry, raising preschoolers (on 12 hours of sleep per year), surviving teenagers, pleasing relatives, understanding spouses, and the thousand other challenges. Read more of Cheryl's humor at www.momlaughs.blogspot.com
Latest posts by Cheryl Moeller (see all)
- 30th Anniversary of Being a Mom with Autumn Fading - September 24, 2018
- Mom’s Multiple Choice: Promises or Threats? - September 24, 2018
- Funny Sermon Titles that Almost Made It to the Pulpit - September 23, 2018