1) Put miniature pumpkins and gourds in a large bowl or vase as a centerpiece or accent.
2) Casually scatter (that’s decorating jargon for very carefully arrange but don’t make it look like you did) small pie pumpkins, miniature pumpkins and gourds, and fall leaves on a mantle or table for a festive look.
3) Use a pumpkin as a vase for a fall flower arrangement. Use a smaller bowl or vase inside or just put them in the pumpkin depending how long you want the flowers to last. Be sure to scale your arrangement to the size of the pumpkin. In other words, for a big pumpkin, use lots of flowers with long stems and big blooms.
4) Drape spider webbing around a mirror and stick small spiders or bats in it. (And if you have the secret to actually make the webbing stay and separate right, let me know.)
5) Get an inexpensive fog machine and liquid to really set a scary scene. But beware … the fog will trip off your fire alarms if you use it inside.
Sue likes to plan family fun outings. She loves everything about Halloween and has brought together the best Halloween party recipes, Halloween jokes, costumes, crafts and decorations to make your Halloween the best ever!
https://www.familiesonlinemagazine.com/index-6/https://imgsub.familiesonlinemagazine.com/uploads/2015/09/halloween09.jpghttps://imgsub.familiesonlinemagazine.com/uploads/2015/09/halloween09-150x150.jpgSue MillerHalloweenHalloweenMore Halloween Jokes, Poems, Stories and Songs
Scary Halloween Poems
Ghost Town- A Scary Short Story
Silly Halloween Poem
Witches and Ghost Jokes
Monster Jokes-- Mummy Jokes
Make A Halloween Wreath
Pumpkin Carving Patterns
Make Kids Halloween Costumes
Here are some easy Halloween decorating ideas:
1) Put miniature...Sue MillerSueMiller[email protected]AuthorSue likes to plan family fun outings. She loves everything about Halloween and has brought together the best Halloween party recipes, Halloween jokes, costumes, crafts and decorations to make your Halloween the best ever!