Halloween Decorations and Halloween Jokes
More Halloween Jokes, Poems, Stories and Songs
Here are some easy Halloween decorating ideas:
3) Use a pumpkin as a vase for a fall flower arrangement. Use a smaller bowl or vase inside or just put them in the pumpkin depending how long you want the flowers to last. Be sure to scale your arrangement to the size of the pumpkin. In other words, for a big pumpkin, use lots of flowers with long stems and big blooms.
4) Drape spider webbing around a mirror and stick small spiders or bats in it. (And if you have the secret to actually make the webbing stay and separate right, let me know.)
5) Get an inexpensive fog machine and liquid to really set a scary scene. But beware … the fog will trip off your fire alarms if you use it inside.
Latest posts by Sue Miller (see all)
- Halloween Jokes– Mummy Jokes and Pumpkins Jokes - September 21, 2018
- How to Create a Routine to for Baby to Feeding and Sleep - August 1, 2018
- Summer Art Crafts for Kids - July 29, 2018