Thanksgiving Crafts Kids Native (Indian) American Family
Native American Indian Family Figurine Crafts
What you’ll need:
- Cardboard paper towel tubes
- Colored construction paper
- Black marker
- Cut cardboard tubes in various heights.
- Cover tubes with skin-toned construction paper.
- Dress your figures with bands of colored paper. Glue together.
- To create hair for each figure, cut a small paper rectangle in shades of brown and black. Make many narrow cuts on one side of the strip to create strands of hair, leaving the top part of the band untouched. Roll the bottom of the hair around a pencil to make curls. Glue together.
- Cut and decorate headbands with feathers. Glue in place over the figure.
- Draw on a face and other details.
https://www.familiesonlinemagazine.com/indian-family/https://imgsub.familiesonlinemagazine.com/uploads/2016/02/nativeamericans.gifhttps://imgsub.familiesonlinemagazine.com/uploads/2016/02/nativeamericans-150x150.gifCraftsNative American Indian Family Figurine CraftsWhat you'll need:Cardboard paper towel tubes Colored construction paper Scissors Glue Black markerDirections:Cut cardboard tubes in various heights. Cover tubes with skin-toned construction paper. Dress your figures with bands of colored paper. Glue together. To create hair for each figure, cut...Families Online MagazineFamilies Online Magazine Staff Writer[email protected]AdministratorFamilies Online Magazine
Our experts provide warm, loving, and generous advice for parents, your family and children, no matter their age -- infants, school age, 'tweens, and teenagers. Features include:Parenting, Ages and Stages of Child Development, Child Support, Cooking, Health, Children's Books, Nutrition, Christian Parenting, Relationships, Green-living, Education and School
Latest posts by Families Online Magazine (see all)
- Expectant Moms Track Your Baby’s Heart Rate and Kick Count at Home - January 9, 2019
- Obsessive Compulsive Symptoms in Youth May Be Warning Sign of Depression or Suicide - January 5, 2019
- The Seamstress and the Prince – Children’s Book Review - January 4, 2019