Kid Art Craft Printmaking: Step by Step with Pictures
How to make an original piece of art from Eye Can Art’s Sketch Foam Printmaking Kit: that recently won a Platinum Oppenheim Toy Portfolio Award
1. Draw a simple picture on one of the special Scratch Foam sheets.
2. Roll some printing ink over the image.
3. Place a piece of colored paper over the inked sheet and rub, rub, rub.
4. Peel off a masterpiece
The Sketch Foam Printmaking recently won a Platinum Oppenheim Toy Portfolio Award
Latest posts by Families Online Magazine (see all)
- 30 Days Before School — School Readiness Kindergarten to High School Check List - July 14, 2018
- 12 Days ofFun and Easy Summer Activities for Children - July 2, 2018
- 50 Things To Do To Get Ready for School - July 1, 2018