Kid Art Craft Printmaking: Step by Step with Pictures
How to make an original piece of art from Eye Can Art’s Sketch Foam Printmaking Kit: that recently won a Platinum Oppenheim Toy Portfolio Award
1. Draw a simple picture on one of the special Scratch Foam sheets.
2. Roll some printing ink over the image.
3. Place a piece of colored paper over the inked sheet and rub, rub, rub.
4. Peel off a masterpiece
The Sketch Foam Printmaking recently won a Platinum Oppenheim Toy Portfolio Award
Latest posts by Sue Miller (see all)
- Kids Make a Bird Feeder with a Pinecone, Peanut Butter and Bird Seed - December 26, 2018
- Ready for Halloween? Check out these Halloween songs and funny Tombstone sayings. - October 27, 2018
- Halloween Jokes– Skeleton Jokes and Vampire Jokes - October 27, 2018