Kids Winter Fashion Trends 2014
Winter Clothes Fashion Trends for Children
- Sweaters Keeping warm wearing winter tones makes the sweater perfect for layering and warmth, without compromising the rugged demands of the outdoors.
- The Faux Fur Vest is stylish for the holidays. Suited for those chilly winter evenings, faux fur vest is the perfect addition to any winter look.
Mixed patterns like camo and madras in outerwear and winter-ready bottoms to make the ultimate layering collection for girls and boys alike.
- The Puffer Jacket is the preferred outerwear piece for every stylish kid. These jackets make the perfect anecdote to a mild winter day. Great for shopping, sight-seeing or good ol’ fashioned snow ball fights. This is the ultimate winter staple, combining utility and style.
Source: Ruum Fashions
Latest posts by Families Online Magazine (see all)
- Best Snacks for Your Memorial Day Road Trip - May 22, 2018
- $28,000 Annual Healthcare Costsfor American Families - May 22, 2018
- What Parents Can do to Keep Graduation Parties Fun and Safe - May 22, 2018