Kids Craft: Christmas Tree Centerpiece
KIDS CHRISTMAS CRAFTS: CHRISTMAS TREE CENTERPIECE
Easy kids craft – pre-school to school age
You will need:
1 Sheet of green construction paper (per tree)
Accents: buttons, stickers, gem stones, sequins, glitter
1. Cut a half circle from sheet of green paper.
2. Fold into a cone shape. Glue together.
3. Wrap chenille stems around cone to create garland.
4. Glue on accents as desired.
More Fun Kids Christmas Crafts
|Crafts Homepage||Holiday Wreath|
Latest posts by Families Online Magazine (see all)
- Recalled 500,000 Wind Up Musical Plush Toys - October 20, 2017
- Does Your 8 year-old Have Their Own Tablet or Do They Share with You? - October 19, 2017
- Target Recalls Room Essentials Leather Pouf Ottoman - October 18, 2017