Kids Craft: Christmas Tree Centerpiece
KIDS CHRISTMAS CRAFTS: CHRISTMAS TREE CENTERPIECE
Easy kids craft – pre-school to school age
You will need:
1 Sheet of green construction paper (per tree)
Accents: buttons, stickers, gem stones, sequins, glitter
1. Cut a half circle from sheet of green paper.
2. Fold into a cone shape. Glue together.
3. Wrap chenille stems around cone to create garland.
4. Glue on accents as desired.
More Fun Kids Christmas Crafts
|Crafts Homepage||Holiday Wreath|
Latest posts by Families Online Magazine (see all)
- Best Snacks for Your Memorial Day Road Trip - May 22, 2018
- $28,000 Annual Healthcare Costsfor American Families - May 22, 2018
- What Parents Can do to Keep Graduation Parties Fun and Safe - May 22, 2018