Learn About Snow – Fun Kid Science Inspired Craft
Learn About Snow – Kids Fun Craft
You will need:
Black construction paper
LET IT SNOW!
This science inspired craft can be easily recreated and displayed in your home.
1. Place a sheet of construction paper in the freezer for one hour or until it feels chilled to the touch.
2. With a magnifying glass in hand, rush outdoors while the snow is still falling
3. Allow snowflakes to fall on paper.
4. Quickly examine each snowflake before it melts under a magnifying glass. No two are ever alike!
How many sides do you see? How many points and different angles do you see?
5. Try to duplicate these snowflakes on white paper. Cut out and hang in your window this winter
season. Remember, no two are ever alike!
Latest posts by Families Online Magazine (see all)
- FAQ - October 16, 2017
- You’ll Love This Fun Thanksgiving Turkey Dinner Song - October 7, 2017
- Best Thanksgiving Recipes for Special Diets - October 6, 2017