Learn About Snow – Fun Kid Science Inspired Craft
Learn About Snow – Kids Fun Craft
You will need:
Black construction paper
LET IT SNOW!
This science inspired craft can be easily recreated and displayed in your home.
1. Place a sheet of construction paper in the freezer for one hour or until it feels chilled to the touch.
2. With a magnifying glass in hand, rush outdoors while the snow is still falling
3. Allow snowflakes to fall on paper.
4. Quickly examine each snowflake before it melts under a magnifying glass. No two are ever alike!
How many sides do you see? How many points and different angles do you see?
5. Try to duplicate these snowflakes on white paper. Cut out and hang in your window this winter
season. Remember, no two are ever alike!
Latest posts by Karen James (see all)
- Fall is Apple Season – Enjoy the Taste and Health Benefits - August 30, 2018
- 5 Ways To Celebrate Grandparents Day In Style - August 1, 2018
- Homemade Love on Grandparents Day - August 1, 2018