Learn About Snow – Fun Kid Science Inspired Craft
Learn About Snow – Kids Fun Craft
You will need:
Black construction paper
LET IT SNOW!
This science inspired craft can be easily recreated and displayed in your home.
1. Place a sheet of construction paper in the freezer for one hour or until it feels chilled to the touch.
2. With a magnifying glass in hand, rush outdoors while the snow is still falling
3. Allow snowflakes to fall on paper.
4. Quickly examine each snowflake before it melts under a magnifying glass. No two are ever alike!
How many sides do you see? How many points and different angles do you see?
5. Try to duplicate these snowflakes on white paper. Cut out and hang in your window this winter
season. Remember, no two are ever alike!
Ms. Jensen is a leading advocate for families and children and was the founder and president of ACES, The Association for Children for Enforcement of Support.
Latest posts by Geraldine Jensen (see all)
- How to Protect Children from a Bully - August 21, 2017
- Book Review: Confessions of a Domestic Failure – Very Funny! - August 19, 2017
- How to Stop Feeling Regret or Resentment from the Past - August 18, 2017