Memorial Day Crafts
Patriotic Pinwheels –
What you need:
– Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Miniatures or Rolo Caramels in Milk Chocolate
– 6″ lengths of 12 gauge floral wire
– Red, white and Blue Construction paper
– Ruler, pencil, scissors
– 1. Cut a 6” square out of the construction paper. Place a ruler diagonally, corner to corner and draw a line. Repeat with the other two corners. Cut each line beginning at the outside corner and ending within an inch of the center of the square.
– 2. Insert one end of the floral wire through the back center of the pinwheel and into the chocolate.
– 3. One at a time, fold each corner to the center of the square and glue. When all four corners are glued you have formed the pinwheel. Glue the flat side of one chocolate to the center of the pinwheel.
– 4. Holding onto only the straw, blow gently on the spin wheel and watch it spin.
– 5 . Completed craft is for decorative purposes only. Candy used in craft should not be eaten.
Latest posts by Families Online Magazine (see all)
- Happy Father’s Day Homemade Gifts, Poems and Quotes - May 13, 2018
- Auntie’s Chorizo and Sweet Potato Enchiladas - May 3, 2018
- Happy Mother’s Day Poems and Crafts - April 25, 2018