Mother’s Day is a Time to Get Your Mom Things She Really Needs Because…
By Cheryl Moeller – Family Funny Stuff – Mother’s Day
Nine Signs Mom is Not Taking Care of Herself –
– 1. Her idea of a day at the spa is walking inside a $4.00 car wash and savoring the shampoo cycle.
– 2. She last went for a run the night after the Election (she was excited Harry Truman won).
– 3. She last went to the dentist because her braces were too tight and needed adjustment (she was excused from 8th grade geography for the appointment).
– 4. She pretends she is in a flight simulator sitting in the chair that takes your blood pressure at the supermarket.
– 5. She tells everyone she’s eating Mediterranean and visited the Greek Isles now because she ordered a Gyro Sandwich at the mall food court.
– 6. She got her last hair-do from watching reruns of Full House (she really likes Mary Kate and Ashley’s look).
– 7. Her Vitamin B 12 Count registered so low even the doctor had no energy to read the results.
– 8. For movies she watches old episodes of the Three Caveman.
– 9. The last time she had her name in lights they were blue and red and flashing on a squad car.
Cheryl Moeller cranks up the spin cycle on her washing machine and life to help parents cope with too much laundry, raising preschoolers (on 12 hours of sleep per year), surviving teenagers, pleasing relatives, understanding spouses, and the 1,000 other challenges. She uses her over-the-counter humor to make parents laugh until it feels better.
Cheryl is a sister, a wife, a mother, a daughter, a niece, an aunt, a granddaughter, a friend, a volunteer... well you get the idea. Let.s just say she.s a lot like you and has decided the best way for us all to cope is to laugh (don't try to inhale at the same time, it only makes matters worse).
Cheryl is a wiife to Robert for 28 years. Mother to Duke, Missy, Pooka, Skippy, Megs and Kenzie. One dog - Katie. One fish - Skyler. Two gerbils - Hannah and Lily. Cheryl cranks up the spin cycle on her dryer and life to help parents cope with too much laundry, raising preschoolers (on 12 hours of sleep per year), surviving teenagers, pleasing relatives, understanding spouses, and the thousand other challenges. Read more of Cheryl's humor at www.momlaughs.blogspot.com
Latest posts by Cheryl Moeller (see all)
- Humor: Nine Things Not to Say in a Graduation Card - April 11, 2019
- 10 Gifts Mom Wants for Christmas…. - November 22, 2018
- 30th Anniversary of Being a Mom with Autumn Fading - September 24, 2018