Humor: Fifteen Things You’ll Find at the Bottom of Mom’s Diaper Bag
By Cheryl Moeller – Family Funny Stuff
1. 38 Pennies that stick all together.
2. $500,000 winning piece in McDonald’s Monopoly game torn in two (the other half is missing).
3. Bald Eagle’s nest.
4. Your husband’s driver’s license (which he got ticketed for not having).
5. Bald Eagle.
6. 211 blue pens with the tops off all of them.
Podcast: Laugh Your Way through Parenthood
7. Lots of blue pen ink
8. 10 Commandments on the two original stone tablets
9. Benadryl pill with the pink rubbed off (or is it a breath mint)?
10. Slip of paper with a phone number and the words “Urgent – lives depend on this” but you can’t read the name or number you wrote.
11. Cat’s vaccination record (only you don’t own a cat).
12. Grocery receipt for $223.00 you were going to turn into the church for reimbursement (ink print has disappeared since it was folded up so long.)
13. Passport photo taken when you still had a mullet for a hairdo (now you remember why you were denied re-entry into the country).
14. Overdue Lullaby DVD you checked out from the library (the fine is now $8,775 and a lien has been placed on your house).
15. Prescription bottle dated last year still half full (with the words, “Finish all medication or else”).
Cheryl Moeller cranks up the spin cycle on her washing machine and life to help parents cope with too much laundry, raising preschoolers (on 12 hours of sleep per year), surviving teenagers, pleasing relatives, understanding spouses, and the 1,000 other challenges. She uses her over-the-counter humor to make parents laugh until it feels better.
Cheryl is a sister, a wife, a mother, a daughter, a niece, an aunt, a granddaughter, a friend, a volunteer... well you get the idea. Let.s just say she.s a lot like you and has decided the best way for us all to cope is to laugh (don't try to inhale at the same time, it only makes matters worse).
Cheryl is a wiife to Robert for 28 years. Mother to Duke, Missy, Pooka, Skippy, Megs and Kenzie. One dog - Katie. One fish - Skyler. Two gerbils - Hannah and Lily. Cheryl cranks up the spin cycle on her dryer and life to help parents cope with too much laundry, raising preschoolers (on 12 hours of sleep per year), surviving teenagers, pleasing relatives, understanding spouses, and the thousand other challenges. Read more of Cheryl's humor at www.momlaughs.blogspot.com
Latest posts by Cheryl Moeller (see all)
- 30th Anniversary of Being a Mom with Autumn Fading - September 24, 2018
- Mom’s Multiple Choice: Promises or Threats? - September 24, 2018
- Funny Sermon Titles that Almost Made It to the Pulpit - September 23, 2018