By Cherly Moeller – Family Funny Stuff
11 Ways You Know it’s Time for Some “Mommy Alone Time”
Mommies need a little break every once in a while. You know it’s time for a mommy break:
1. When instead of on the nail side, you use your red nail polish on the other side of your thumb.
2. When you start laughing hysterically for no reason and the result is other mommies jumping over your fence with one leap.
4. When you don’t even know that the shoe you can’t get your foot into belongs to your three year old.
5. When you show up downtown with empty bags for the candy that will be thrown at the parade, but it’s the 4th of June.
6. When you think the trending words on twitter are mommy’s spelling words for the week.
7. When you are substituting all the ingredients in a recipe, but not just one or two.
8. When you think sharing alternate uses for a baby wipe with people you have never met at Starbucks is normal behavior.
9. When You throw a fit to prevent your toddler from throwing one.
10. When you get mxied up and think the little hands on your clock are the ones that need to be washed.
11. When you forget that draperies are for opening, not swinging on.
Please Make Comments and Share It Below
Cheryl Moeller cranks up the spin cycle on her washing machine and life to help parents cope with too much laundry, raising preschoolers (on 12 hours of sleep per year), surviving teenagers, pleasing relatives, understanding spouses, and the 1,000 other challenges. She uses her over-the-counter humor to make parents laugh until it feels better.
Cheryl is a sister, a wife, a mother, a daughter, a niece, an aunt, a granddaughter, a friend, a volunteer... well you get the idea. Let.s just say she.s a lot like you and has decided the best way for us all to cope is to laugh (don't try to inhale at the same time, it only makes matters worse).
Cheryl is a wiife to Robert for 28 years. Mother to Duke, Missy, Pooka, Skippy, Megs and Kenzie. One dog - Katie. One fish - Skyler. Two gerbils - Hannah and Lily. Cheryl cranks up the spin cycle on her dryer and life to help parents cope with too much laundry, raising preschoolers (on 12 hours of sleep per year), surviving teenagers, pleasing relatives, understanding spouses, and the thousand other challenges. Read more of Cheryl's humor at www.momlaughs.blogspot.com
Latest posts by Cheryl Moeller (see all)
- Humor: Nine Things Not to Say in a Graduation Card - April 11, 2019
- 10 Gifts Mom Wants for Christmas…. - November 22, 2018
- 30th Anniversary of Being a Mom with Autumn Fading - September 24, 2018